Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazzy

Tazzy

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Empty
PostSubject: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Romaric let out a wide yawn while covering his mouth and was all ready for this perfect day, well perfect was what he thought it would be with Achilles having a day off requested by Grandfather since Achilles is always worn out by chasing me, over protecting me or simply being a pain in the behind. He stuck his surfboard onto the sand and took off his clothes, gently putting his hat and bandana on the pile of clothes. He put the surfboard onto the water and paddled his way towards the waves. “Time to surf it all away!” his voice roared into the air.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Neko from a view saw Romaric heading out. "hmm i can make this fun." she thought to herself. She walks out to shore shouting in a booming voice "ROMARIC!"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Taz shifted his head back to hear the source from which the echoing of his name flew from and noticed a lovely looking young lady standing on the shore shouting. "If this is one of Achilles' old trick i'm strangling him... And not letting go this time.." He grumbled under his breath before paddling back towards the lady.

"She carries dark powers.." A voice in the back of his head spoke to Tazzy but he simply wiped it off with his reply. "If being beautiful means having dark powers... She must have alot of evil inside her.."

Romaric got up and stuck the surf board into the sand looked over at her. "Yes, what do you want?" He said in a calm voice, with a smile slowly spreading across his face giving off a relaxing feel.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:04 pm

-Thinking: hmm the Rich boy and he has a duel partner-

'Romaric my love' said neko while wrapping her arms around his neck.
'I havent seen you in forever. I love your surfing skills but i love this body of yours more.' said the taunting siren. As Neko was about to lock lips with Romaric. She sensed something from his pants on the floor.
" O' i see u have a deck and a rather good one i see"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Taz thought back inside his head and rememebr exactly who this was, Draco's sister and she grew up fine. "Oh Neko..." He said in a calm voice, trying to be somewhat manipulative. "I do have a deck, and a might fine one at that.. You still got yours? Because if you do.. I'd love to have a duel.." He said in a calm and relaxing way, he was tryin to be just as seductive as Alice was. "Your so beautiful, I love that hair.."
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"hmmm you clever boy how about we have a duel"

Neko slowly reaches for a kiss on Romaric's cheek but decides to pull back.

Lets Duel then but if i win you must follow me , my love.

Neko Then Steps Back and raises her duel disk
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Romaric let out a wide smile and let out a few words pass through. "If I win, you must follow me dear.." He said in a somewhat relaxed tone while raising his duel disk around mechanical hand and then faced her. "Alright.. Lifepoints will be 6000, Synchro summons aloud and no card restrictions.." He said calmly while stretching his feet apart and then drawing his cardss. "I shall go first my beauty" He said while giving her a wink.

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Torped15

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Romari10

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Starsl11

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Prehis13

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Db2-en10

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Double10
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm

'Agreed'

Draw!

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622y

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622a

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622x

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622w
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Romaric places a facedown magic/trap 3 on the duel disk and then summoned forth "Romaric Storm" He plays the equipment magic card "Star Slayer" and equips it to his monster.

"Lets see what you got my dear love, don't tell me you have gotten weak.." He said with his smile still visible.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Draw Phase!

Ill Play Knightess Lillith in Attack moDE! 1600 Atk /500 Def

and Set one card and activate the field spell! Queen's Fortress!!

I end my love
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Draw Phase:

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess Ihu_bm12

Main Phase:
Action 1 : Romaric plays the magic cards "I Heart You"
Action 2: Romaric Storm Atk 2200 Attacks Lilith Atk 1600
End Turn
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Life Points drop to 5400

Draw!

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess 260622z

I play Sirens Call!

then play Knightess Assasin Lillian! in Defense mode. (places a counter on lillian via Fortresses effect and Equips her with the sword in the stone
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Romaric let out a smile as he saw the cards play out and was just about to draw his next card until a familiar voice pierced through the air. "Master Storm!" The old butler ran towards Taz and finally stopped next to him, breathing heavily. "Your Grandfather is calling you immedietly, there has been some coomplications!" The Butler shouted while running back to the hole he came from. "Yes... He has to ruin everything" He muttered before shifting his head towards Neko. "Is it alright if I leave? Heheh, i'll give you twice the ammount of fun in our next match. " He said while walking towards Neko and passing up a card of his called. "I heart you" and smirked. "Well, can I leave m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

hmm ok little Romeo Ill See you Later Then Romeric Kun.

As Romeric Walks On Neko Feels The Presence.

Neko: hello....... Draco

Draco: hey sis so i see u dueled Romeric , my old School friend

Neko: i guess it was fun until that butler came.

Draco: so do u like him?

Neko: Somewhat Now im gonna go search for another play toy.

Neko summons her Motorbike and drives off
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm

[Topic Finished]
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 am

Very nice Guys i'll close the Topic
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess   Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romaric of the Iron Hand meets Neko the Knightess
Page 1 of 1