Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Neko Empty
PostSubject: Neko   Neko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Neko
Deck Type: Knightesses
Orientation: Goes With the flow xD
Dislikes: when backed into a corner, Lied to , and Taw

A Queen is Born

Nekos Parents had her by herself for a long time with her twin brother Draco. One Day they saw neighborhood kids playing "duel monsters".
She Didnt Like the game at first but Draco taught her how to Duel and turned out she was pretty kickass at it.

Shock of The Queen

Neko Slowly became a champion of the sorts. She entered her 100th tournament in duel monsters. She easily made it to the finals but Lost to another dueling prodigy, Pan.
She was completely Baffled she ran away. Draco went out looking for her but he ends up dieing in a car accident. She came home Ready to destroy all in her way , but when learning of Dracos Death she drived off into the night.

Off with their heads!

Even Though Neko was on her own she sensed her brothers presence while dueling the he gave her. ( Protector of the knightess) glowed with power. she learned that her brothers spirit still lived on. With this card she started underground dueling stopping and eradicating all in her path.

Treason!

During Nekos Latest Underground duel she used shocked braces and ends up winning without a lost in life points , but her opponent died from the strain.
She thought she was a witch but learned her powers stemmed from her very soul reaching out to her deck. She learned she can completely Manipulate Weaker humans with her appeal, Make her cards come to life, and Make the strain of the duel Real.

Present

Now More Powerful than before she now can have full communications with Dracos Spirit. Draco told her that he wasnt killed in a car accident put was forced to duel a Evil Shadow Game.

"hmmm now that i know the truth...... -puts on Cape- i know what to do"

With that she rides to register for the Dream Cup tournament, not for the fame but for the truth

Last edited by Neko Alice on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko   Neko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm

A few more details would be appreciated (dislikes, likes, hobbies/habits, etc.) aren't you sharing that account with draco? Make him post his part of the story! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko   Neko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:51 pm

At this rate Lacer is gonna end up taking my Job XD keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko   Neko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko
Page 1 of 1