Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazzy

Tazzy

The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs Empty
PostSubject: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Romaric Storm dropped into the water, the heat waving over the water with his mind starting to clear while all thos stressful moments of Achilles being a pain slowly drifting away. "I love this... The day was alright.. Got to meet up with Neko.." He said in a calm voice.

"So i'm not good enough for you?" The Death Warrior weeped in the corner before dispersing back into it's card.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

As Romaric Soaked his troubles away he didnt know he was being watched in a distance.

-moan- as Romaric has his eyes clothes Neko Slowly enters the water nude as well covering Romaric's Eyes.

"Pika a Boo I heart you" said Neko
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Romaric for once had not expected such a thing to happen, his face slowly turning onto a shade of light red. Achilles the Butler was sound asleep in the mansion and he simply looked hard at Neko's face.

"Heheh, My oh my Neko... I Heart You." He said with a wide smile smeared across his face followed up with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Neko Leans in to kiss Romaric while her hand is raising his duel disk.
Passionately she kisses him
"I saw you when i was just 5 I knew you would be mine"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Taz simply moved back after that kiss and remember one thing, he was also nude. "Well... 5 huh? I thought it was just me who was spying on you when I went to visit Draco at his house.

Romaric had this wierd tinglish sensation in him but he shrugged it off and then carressed her cheek with his hand. "How did you find my adress?" He said in a calm and relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 pm

"I Sensed the heart in your deck. Butlers Asleep he needs to lay off the tea.
But its just at the moment and its your choice. I remember when i would always want to Play Doctor with you ,but u left me to play trucks with Draco. Just remember your mines."

Neko then leans in to whisper in Romarics Ear Saying. "What would you like me to do"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Romaric simply stared at Neko. "Now tell me M'Lady.. What would -you- like me to do?" He said in a relaxed tone as a cloud of heat hazed around the two.

*Random Thunder Strike Nearby which might scare people*
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm

"I know what i want to do to you.'

Neko then Repeatingly kisses Romaric from his lips to his chests then to his "Millenium Rod."

Neko Grasps it with both hands saying "what do you want me to do"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Romaric Taz Storm, a young man from a respectable family had two choices right now with this lovely lady grabbing onto his "millenium rod" and then simply grunted. "Alright... Your trying to get me on aren't you?" He said in a relaxed tone, trying to keep his cool and then put his iron hand onto her thighs and gently rubbed her. "Well we could do alot of things... You sure the shower is fine?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 pm

"Maybe we can have a change in Terrain "
Neko then Snaps her fingers Causing them to be surrounded by flower petals.

"I sent us to Sakuras Realm."

Neko then Raises her body motioning it over Romarics Rod.
She then lowers on it as the Train enters the tunnel she lets out a small moan before landing completely on it.

"Ouch"
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Wrapped his arms around her waist and let out a wide smile. "Looks like i'll be enjoying this right now, heheh.." He snickered before thrusting thy blade of lust into her sheathe and bursted it foreward several times. "How do you feel huh?" he whispered into her ear while sliding the sword in and out.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh My God!

Neko Screamed Lust and Pleasure.

She kisses Romaric Passionately while she senses the spirit.

Neko: What do you want now!

Draco: hey i got the best seats i just came to see you in your prime

Neko: Draco Stop it

Romaric: O.o?

Draco: -singfully playing-Nekos a whore

Neko then jumps off the pleasure Train transporting Romaric back to his house.

Neko: I had fun -kisses Romaric-

Neko: see you some other time

Neko: and Remember Iheart you -resting the card on his hat-

Last edited by Neko Alice on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Simply sat there in awe as after a few moments his butler Achilles burst through the door and saw a glimpse of Neko before she left. "MASTER STORM?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHO WILL MARRY YOU NOW?! WHY WHY OH WHY MUST YOU TAINT THE FAMILY NAME!!" He shouted at Romaric but in the young man's head he just remember seeing one thing. "Draco, hm..." He though inside his head before getting back on and putting his cap on.

[Topic ended, o.o]
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

That was fun ^_^ I heart you
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs   The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iron Hand Meets the Iron Thighs
Page 1 of 1