Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOTICE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

NOTICE!! Empty
PostSubject: NOTICE!!   NOTICE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 am

Ok guys! Just a bit of info... You don't have to keep making new topics for a different event of the main RP, you work your way from the "BEGINNING" to the next part! if you want, you can RP in "a few days later" or what not, but don't keep making separate topics cause then its just gonna be a big mess!

ALSO! If anyone has a problem with Pan being admin, get over it! Remember that he did US the favor of letting us use these forums. He may be young, but you don't have to be old to have a big heart.. Please keep that in mind next time you hound him about his age.. If you have any complaints about this, PM me, deal with it, or leave. Sorry if this sounds mean but I hate to see my friends upset.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

NOTICE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE!!   NOTICE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:21 am

I'm not sure about the first issue, just having it all in one thread might be a bit messy for my tastes, considering most of us are not together and having all these stories jumbled together could cause some confusion. I was assuming that the posts would be deleted afterwards once the Main RP was done (or possibly moved to an "Old RP" area for archives Very Happy). Though since this is your area I'll have no choice to to go with whatever you end upon.

The second matter... let me just say tensions were running high, people having bad days and an unnecessary topic was made that has mysteriously disappeared Wink In any case we should really appreciate with what we have here and be a bit more appreciative since managing an RP site wasn't as easy as I myself thought it would be, and I only handle the cards Razz Well... yeah, that's my two-and-a-half cents (someone bit the third cent lol! )
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

NOTICE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE!!   NOTICE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

Post Reply, yeah, at times, I know it will get a bit scattered, but it seems like less of a hassle for people to just be in one topic, RPing and staying with the story, rather than having to look at separate topics to have to find out what they need to know. Also, of course people are gonna be in different places talking to different people. But it also gives you a sense of what is going on and "When" while its all put together. It's the same with almost any RP.

Also, thanks Lacer, I knew that you'd understand ^.^ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOTICE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTICE!!   NOTICE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTICE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Main Plot Role Playing Area-
Jump to: