Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari BeatDown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tazzy

Tazzy

Safari BeatDown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Romaric Storm gently picks the lovely maiden up and drives away on his motorcycle, having plans to sneak into his own mansion.

Two hours later....
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Neko Wakes up wondering where she is

I remember......... that duel.........

She stumbles off her bed and limps to the door, to find no one other than Romaric with food.

I..... was just leaving
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:45 pm

"Nonsense, sit down... I wanted to ask you about that mask." He said in a calm voice while dropping the tray down onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:50 pm

As you know I have strange powers.
But the Mask came when i was underground dueling....... 3 days after Dracos Death.

I Decided to do it to get some extra money.

The Duelist I was dueling against said that because Im weak Draco died

(flashback)
I Play! himotama!

ARggggg
The Opponents life points drop to 0

I WNT BE CALLED WEAK I DIDNT KILL DRACO!
Neko Then sends several "real" himotamas at the man.

(flashback over)

Then i saw this so i decided to learn how to use it

I made a mask then poured my very energy inside of it.

I use it in case of emergency
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Taz had forgot to cover his mechanical hand with his glove and carressed Neko's cheek with it. "Awww how sweet, you thought I was so important that you used the mask."
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Neko Quickly hide her face.

So whats your story.
With that hand.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

"Ahh, my hand... Well..."

*Flashback*

Romaric was riding his motorbike to get away from his life, a life that was cold and alone and made a wrong turn and went smashing into a truck and lost his arm which was later replaced with a mechanical one.

*Flashback end*

"That's about it.." he mutered while putting his glove back on and then petting her cheek,

(The chatbox dissappeared for me o.o)
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Ooh

Neko then begins to tire

Im sorry.

Neko kisses Romaric on his lips before starting to stumble out of room.

Ahh

Neko Falls while stumbling
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Taz simply facepalms and then goes towards where she fell, and noticed his Grandfather walking out of his own room and looking down at Neko. "My oh my Romaric... What the hell have you brought here... She's so filthy.." The old man grunted.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Who Exactly is he

Neko said as she began to stand up
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm

"Hello Grandfather... She's my friend." He said in a calm and relaxed tone while staring at the old man right in the eyes.

This old many slowly walks off while saying a few words. "Atleast your not playing childrens trading card games.."

Romaric quickly walked over to neko and let out a smile. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah im fine so you still havent told him.

Romariccan you help me back in your room.

Neko then falls but is Caught by Romaric
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Romaric slowly lifted her up and walked into his room and would lay her down on his bed, sitting next to her while massagging her head.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Neko Rests her head on Romeric.

Do you miss him to?

I really do
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Romaric pats the girls head and smiles. "I got an idea... Lets run away from home alright?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Why?? you have everything but I have nothing, but i love you I cant change ur life.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Romaric slowly lifts her head up and let out one of his light smiles. "Love is enough to change my life, especially with you." He said while giving her a soft kiss before giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Neko begins to cry..... never once has someone cared for her this much.

When can we leave? she said reluctantly, and are you sure your money your Dwheels all ofthat
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Romaric gently picked up Neko in his arms while putting a rose in her mouth. "Alright.. Here we go!" he said while jumping onto his d-wheel and riding off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Neko Thought to her Self

All this time................ After his death. I met him for so long now i know what to do I love Romaric and I dont know how to react. This Darkness......... Romaric..........my cards........ Draco...........and now running away like a prince and the pauper story......
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm

[topic closssed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari BeatDown   Safari BeatDown - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safari BeatDown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: