Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fatal Midnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Several days later as Taw reaches ashore on the land of Domino City with very little energy he comes across a bridge hoping to find Pan, who was once a good friend until he betrayed Taw for when Taw was in need of help. Gasping for breath while slowly moving forward Taw notices a mysterious shadow figured man quietly laughing at the end of the bridge.Who goes there!? as Taw views a blury image through his tired and worn out eye sight. Whoever you are I hope your ready for a duel because, I'm always prepared to destroyed the fools who think they can mess with me, so bring it on tough guy, its time to see what your all about!!! As Taw raises his duel disk starts to lose his balance and his eyesight starts to fade which causes him to collapse along the bridge, while the foggy darkness surrounds him within the mist of the night.

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm

As the two were about to raise their duel disks a strange Teenage Boy came in and said "Stop! This isn't a person you want face Johnny. Don't you see he is in an unstable condition? Instead I'll duel in his Place! By the way stranger the name is Kawaguchi thank me later." Johnny started to laugh he ended up retorting "Fine Kawaguchi. I have a score to settle with you anyways."

In unison the Boys screamed DUEL!
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 pm

As Taw is lying on the ground still being unable to move, he starts to hear a duel going on between two strangers. At some point Taw began to think to himself asking," Someones here to save me? No No No this can't be, I thought I was ment to be all alone, well thats what everyone has proven to me, but why am I so important to be rescued, Is this all a part of destiny's plan? *Taw begins to shiver as the cold wind passes by his aching body*.

Moments later as the duel progresses into action Taw wonders of how great it would be to have this stranger join sides with him, but then again Taw begins to doubt himself.What if hes just another Pan in disguise? Can I really trust him as a companion, or will he let he down like all the other cruel human beings in the world. *Taw begins to become frustrated struggling hard to make a final decision on whether to trust another human being* . Taw continues thinking while quietly mentioning to himself,"Hmm I do think this stranger will be the perfect alliance to wipe out and destroy Pan forever, however I can't fully trust this person, I only have trust for who has actually taken care of me and who has let me join their family as a whole and thats the Giraffes.

*Taw begins to close his eyes and continues to rest as the duel commences between the two mysterious strangers*
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm

*The Next morning*

Taw awakes finding himself in a room with the stranger who came to his rescue from last night. *Taw spits out his thermometer and begins to panic* What! Where am I, and how on earth did I end up in this place?

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Shhh man. Hey you need to chill out dude, and you need to continue getting your sleep so you can get rid of that high temperature of 103 degrees

Last edited by Other on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 pm

As Taw stares at the stranger cruelly within his eyes, Taw begins to open himself up more towards the stranger and says thankyou.

*Taw begins to close his eyes and falls asleep for the next few hours*

*Taw oversleeps and begins to wake up during the middle of the night*

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:40 pm

You feeling any better buddy? You were practically dead when I found you hehe.

Last edited by Other on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Taw says, "hmm slightly somewhat better, by the way what is your name and why did u come to help me of all people back at the bridge"?

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 pm

My name is Kawaguchi Zimora but you can call me Kawa like everyone else does and the reason why I came to help you out is because I couldn’t bare to see someone helplessly on the ground , so I had to step in and besides Johnny and I had a score to settle and since I used your deck I felt like I needed to repay you. So it wouldn’t be right to leave you there by yourself if you catch what I’m saying.

Last edited by Other on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 pm

*Taw stretches out yawning and decides to grab his deck* Whats this?! Where is my deck along with the red box my parents left for me! *Taw begins to recklessly flips the mattress and pillows over in search for the missing items causing to knock over the glass of water left on the table*

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Woah! Would you please relax! I safely put them up so you can sleep comfortably. One sec I’ll grab them for ya. *Kawa grabs Taw’s belongings from the safe and heads to walk back over to return the items *. Oops. *Kawa clumsily trips over the pillow and accidentally slams the deck and the red box against the floor which causes the small red box to open.* Sorry here ill get those for you. *Kawa retrieves the items along with a note that came from the box* Whats this? This note of yours has my name on it. *Kawa begins to read the note*

Last edited by Other on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Dear Taw,

Although we haven’t kept in much contact, we truly miss you. Inside is a deck for your brother Kawaguchi Zimora who I’m sure you will meet upon later on within life. Once you meet him please give him this deck and please both of you guys please remember and keep in mind that we will always love you two.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Last edited by Taw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:47 pm

*Taw quickly snatches the note from Kawa and begins to read the note for himself for the very first time* Taw shockingly stares at Kawa and asks with a stunned look, “You’re my brother“???

To be Continued.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fatal Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fatal Midnight   A Fatal Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fatal Midnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: