Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Biography of Taw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taw

Taw

The Biography of Taw Empty
PostSubject: The Biography of Taw   The Biography of Taw I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 pm

The Biography of Taw

The Biography of Taw Animeguya

Taw is the type of person who has experienced alot of pain and suffering. He grew up without friends and family so he had to find a way to make it within everyday life. He would have to survive by selling his only prize possessions just to eat because their was no one else who was able to provide for him. So growing up though-out the years as a kid he discovered that the only person you can depend on is yourself. He has let his guard down for several people and all they seem to do is just take the advantage and then walk out of your life. So though-out his life Taw became uninterested in humans and grew more interest to the animal species. To be in particular Taw was amazed by Giraffes so he would visit Safari Island every day whenever he had the chance. Although theses animals couldn’t communicate with him at all, he still saw something in them that he didn’t see in any other human beings and that was loyalty and family. Taw noticed how the adult Giraffes would stretch their long necks up high just to pick off fruits to feed for their young. Furthermore, Taw noticed that when these animals felt like they were under attack they would surround each other to defend and protect their loved ones. As several months and weeks passed Taw noticed a young man who happened to be feeding the Giraffes. Taw looked in amazement as the young boy feed them and he began to ask himself, “What? I thought other humans other than myself were cruel people. Taw begins to realize that they may be some humans that do care about other things other than themselves. “What is your name“? as Taw stares at the boy in confusion. Well everyone calls me Pan so I guess you can call me this as well. As Taw began conversating more with Pan he realized that they had so much in common and therefore they became friends and hung out more often.

Ten Years Later
Several years passed by now and at the age of 18 Taw has learn to become more of an adult. In addition, Taw and Pan still kept in contact with each other as well and now their taking the time out to visit the Safari Island once again by traveling on a boat. As the afternoon passes by Taw begins to lay down and starts to say his prayers before he goes to sleep.

*During that night the boat begins to have technical difficulties and crashes leaving everyone unconscious including Taw and Pan*

*As several days pass by Taw began to wake up finding himself washed up along the shore of Safari Island*

“What? Where am I? What Happened to me” as Taw asks himself all of these questions. Pan? Where are you buddy? Taw looks in disappointment figuring that Pan left him just like every other human beings have. As Taw realizes that he is now stranded on this island he begins to adapt to living in this environment. Taw sits in close range of the Giraffes and begins to cry out shouting “How can I survive here, I have nothing left including food"! As the Giraffes look at Taw’s disappointing face they somehow understood his emotions and they began to gather around him with the fruits that they collected from the trees nearby. Taw looked up in confusion and wondered why would the Giraffes bother giving him fruit when they should be feeding themselves along with their children. As grateful as Taw was he began to chew they apple and he saw how Giraffes made sacrifices of their own food just to feed him.

*Two years passed by and later Taw along with the Giraffes began to take care of each other as if they were a family.As a few weeks pass Taw happens to notice a flyer on the ground mentioning a tournament in New Domino City so thinks of how great of an opportunity this has become as he keeps imaging how Pan abandoning him. Taw quietly says to himself, “Pan is going to be in for a rude awakening for the next time we meet again.*
Back to top Go down

The Biography of Taw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Charecter Bios-
Jump to: