Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kawaguchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Other

Other

Kawaguchi Empty
PostSubject: Kawaguchi   Kawaguchi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 am

Kawaguchi Zimora, usually called Kawa by his friends was a boy who grew up with nothing. He was abandoned at birth as a child and had to grow up on his own, on the rough streets. Dueling for food, clothes, money, anything. As a child Kawa grew up loving Duel Monsters and he was given a deck by his parents right before they left him. Kawaguchi is known to be a man of very few words and more of a man of actions. Kawaguchi may seem as a person who is agressive but is actually an intelligent, and wise person. One day Kawaguchi met Neko and her brother Draco at a zoo and they became friends ever since. Kawaguchi does have a secret crush on something not going to say.When Draco died Kawaguchi fell in a slum of darkness he went back to the zoo where they first met once there Kawaguchi fell in love with Zebras he loved everything about them and he even has a poster of a zebra on his wall at home. Kawaguchi has always been searching for his parents and all he knows of them is that they are Assassins. (Which is what my new deck is Very Happy)

Deck: Assassins Campaign

Orientation: Straight

Catch Phrase: " Lets go in for the Kill!"

Appearance:

Kawaguchi 3-76

Last edited by Other on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

Kawaguchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawaguchi   Kawaguchi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 pm

(Updated: Making a New deck with New cards and changing up the bio a little)
Back to top Go down

Kawaguchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Charecter Bios-
Jump to: