Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recommended Manga/Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Recommended Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Manga/Anime   Recommended Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Post your favorite/recommended anime/manga (1-2) here with a short description! Let's try to show some appreciation to other titles that are being overshadowed and under-appreciated. I'll post something later once I can think of which 2 to pick.

P.S. Yes this a desperate attempt to see some activity on the site Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Recommended Manga/Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Manga/Anime   Recommended Manga/Anime I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 am

Yh this site has become so inactive in the past few days after we got onto such a good start. Dunno whats wrong wid the rest of yall but come back cuz lacer is lonely.

Anyway i got a recommended anime well 2 recommended animes and ppl who know me know i dont stop talking bout 1 of em XD. First one is :

Monster

Kenzou Tenma, a brilliant Japanese brain surgeon working in Germany, saves the life of a small boy who has been shot in the head. Little does he know that doing so would destroy his entire career at the hospital and that his fiancé would leave him. When the hospital director and doctors of the hospital staff are suddenly murdered, he gets a second chance but also renders him as the main suspect to the murders. Life goes on for Tenma as he saves people at the hospital, and he goes back to the joy of being a surgeon again.

Years later, an injured thief gets brought to the hospital. After Tenma saves his life, he finds out that the thief is involved with the rising count of serial murders happening in Germany. Suddenly Tenma is involved in it all when the little boy, who is now a young man, turns up and kills the thief in cold blood right in front of Tenma. Now Tenma must clear his name, find out more about the boy he saved in the past, and reevaluate what the value of life is.

Yep thanks you google XD

Second one is the best anime i have seen next to Deathnote and its gotta be

Code Geass

After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

Thats it for me hope for u guys to come back into activity yh cya peace afro
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com

Recommended Manga/Anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Everything and Anything-
Jump to: