Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking in the park [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Walking in the park [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Lacerbus was walking in the park at a slow pace, trying to see the positive sides about his predicament. Absent-mindlessly shuffling his deck, he began wondering yet again about his accommodations. Having never been outside of his home except under a few rare times, it was baffling how little he knew about the outside world. Though he had enough to rent a room in an apartment for a while, what little money he had afterwards was spent on the bare necessities. Of course, performing in the streets had indeed lightened his situation somewhat but there was always the danger of the authorities being called in. It turns out most people do enjoy a magic show, much to Lacerbus' surprise as he remembered only the select few in the upper class that had seen his act had shown minimal response.

In any case, Lacerbus only had to options: do or die. The streets were merciless as he had found out his first night, being robbed of most of his cash before an officer interfered. After that night Lacerbus never left his guard down once outside. Becoming an underground duelist was becoming more and more appealing to him, despite the dangers he would face. Yet he was left with no other options, as the only possible people who would help him had disowned him after renouncing that he would not carry the family's tradition of inheriting the company. Lacerbus sighed and muttered, "A fine predicament I seem to have gotten myself into." Failing to cheer himself up, he continued on his stroll, in deep thought as to what his next actions should be.

OOC: (out of character) well i thought i might as well post something and see if anybody would join, this is just a bit of subplot for my character

P.S. [OPEN] means anyone is welcome to join Wink

Last edited by Pan on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now closed but feel free to start your own little sub story.)
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Pan was lying down under his usual tree in the park, lost in his own thoughts. Pan usually spent hours on end just lying down here and reflecting on how he ended up how he is. Still gazing at the sky pan sighed and spoke in a quite tone "Why must i carry on to live this troublesome existence". Then as he was just about to return to his thoughts he noticed a strange dressed boy shuffling his cards, it was as if he was in his own world. Pan muttered "He is just like me, a dreamer living in his own world."

After a few seconds Pan returned to his thoughts, knowing that he had to solve the mystery to his dreams.Then all of a sudden the thought of his father flew into his mind. Pan wanders how his father is doing and how everyone at his mansion is up to. Pan knew there was no point dwelling on the past, and knew that the only way to find out about the source of his dream was in the future.Pan stood up picked up his briefcase and walked towards the ice cream van.

OOC : First time Role Playing like this, i thought it would be better to test here than on main. Nice lacerbus for starting it off lolz. Also constructive Criticism is really appreciated^^
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Romaric had two major problems to solve at this day, one was to go get something to quench his taste buds and most importantly of all was to get away from his grandfather’s loyal butler, Achilles. “Master Storm!!!” The old butler cried out which tightly holding onto his knees, taking in a few deep breathes after trying to chase Tazzy down around the city and was simply tired of it. “Well, he’s just as rude mannered as his father was.” Achilles grumbled before turning around and walking off, fully composed.

Taz looked back and noticed Achilles was no longer chasing after him and relaxed his muscles, looking over towards the ice cream van nearby. “Heh, looks like I got something to help my stomach out!” he said while walking over towards the van calmly, his left hand dropped inside his pocket in search of some money. “Hello there young sir, what will it be?” The ice cream man said in a clear voice and Romaric simply gave his reply to the man. “Cookies and cream, alright?” He said while dropping down the bill from his pocket onto the tray. The ice cream man handed over the cone to Romaric and went to attend his other customer.

His eyes quickly shifted towards the person that carried a briefcase with him and had a somewhat “solid” face and then Taz let out one of his calm smiles and walked over towards him. “Yes…. Perefect..” A dark voice in the back of his voice which egged his mind on. “Hey there, couldn’t help but notice that you were carrying that luggage. You get kicked out?” His smile still stretched across his face, giving off a light and relaxing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Just as Pan was about to order his ice cream he noticed a person staring at him with a smile on his face, Pan being the way he is did not speak he just analyzed this mysterious person.Then the mysterious peron said “Hey there, couldn’t help but notice that you were carrying that luggage. You get kicked out?”. Pan glared at this person and could not help but feel a darker presence within him but it was overtaken by the light and relaxing feeling."Yeah something like that" was Pans reply as he continued to analyze this person.

Then a vision appeared in Pans mind of a shadowy figure with a psychotic laugh, pan was mesmorized by this figure and felt it starting to control him earging him to come closer. Then in an instant Pan returned to reality noticing that he was still staring at the person, Pan sighed then said "Well i will be by that tree, feel free to join me." Pan walked off almost forgetting to get his ice cream. "One blueberry blast please" Pan said in his politest manner,After collecting his ice cream he returned to his tree to wander and dream once more.

OOC : Nice Tazzy lolz thnks for joining us. Constructive Criticism Appreciated^^
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Lacerbus was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice the person laying until Lacerbus was well past the stranger. It was only after the stranger got up that Lacerbus sensed another person in the proximity and he instinctively turned around to see who was behind him. Has first impressions go, he knew immediately that he was by no means a mere citizen. Laying around at the middle of the day in such attire, Lacerbus immediately became wary of him.

A sudden wave of realization came over as he remembered from prior investigations that the person before him could possibly be "Death the Kid," named after his deck. This was someone who had given underground dueling much uproar. Seeing his chance and deciding to seize it, Lacerbus started walking up to him, who was presumably going towards the ice-cream truck for a snack, even though another individual suddenly appeared and started talking to him.

After a brief conversation, Death the Kid started back towards the tree to where he was before, also towards Lacerbus

Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Upon returning to the tree Pan noticed the strangely dressed person was by the tress also, he looked as if he wanted something. Pan said in a hushed tone "Me and You are alike yet we are completely different", Pan started to eat his ice cream while the strange person remained there shuffling cards. After a while Pan started to anazlyze this person as he had done earlier, he noticed that this person was not normal also and Pan was now in deep thought.

In the back of his mind a voice was saying "Two people who hold the key to many paths", as pan kept hearing that same voice he started to think even harder. Then he looked at the strange boy again and in an instant a vision appeared in his mind, he could see 4 shadowy figures that seem to be dueling. Unable to see the details of these figures Pan started to look at his surroundings but they all semed to be faded out, only one thing was visible. The word "Tsg" on a big board. Upon seeing this Pan had snapped back to reality once more. He noticed the person was looking at him like he was looking into Pan's very soul...

OOC:I had no idea how to finish it lolz
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Before he could say anything Death whispered to him, "Me and You are alike yet we are completely different." For Lacerbus this was irrelevant and gave it no second thought as he had other pressing matters. If he could not find a source of income soon he'll soon find himself on the streets with the clothes he had on his person and deck. Waiting for a few seconds as Death had a glazed look in his face, Lacerbus went straight to the point when Death appeared alert and bluntly asked, "Where are underground duels held?"

As Lacerbus would understand it this topic was taboo during the day, as any leaks of information could easily be heard by the public which could be passed down to the police. In any case they were more or less alone and Lacerbus was still a bit naive of how serious the matter of which he was talking about. Staring at Death in the eyes, Lacerbus hoped that there would be at least one less thing to worry about. For now survival placed priority over everything else as he had learned that once someone became a part of the streets, rising from there was nearly impossible.

OOC: good way to end it in any case Pan xD *advice also appreciated

lol, just noticed the phrase "Staring at Death in the eyes" xD
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am

As the strangely dressed person spoke all Pan could think of was the vision,until underground duels was mentioned. It shattered Pan's concentration and all he could remember was the duels he had participated in. Sensing that this person was determined to go Pan had to think of convincing him not to join,

Pan whispered to the person "Underground duels are something you do not want to get caught up in. I know how it is to live on the streets without money but dont go down that path". After saying this, Pan could still see the determination in his eyes and then whispered again "But if u truely wish to join i will not stop you. Meet me at 10pm by domino station." Then Pan opened up his suticase and took out a wad of money. He put it in the persons hand and then closed his suticase."You earn much money in underground duels............but at what cost......." Pan then got up and brushed himself off, took his suitcase and walked away. Only to turn round once to ask one final question. "Whats your name kid?"

OOC: Your Role playing skills are very good lacerbus im very impressed btw the underground duels may be held in the main plot. Anyway im going bed now so i'll continue in about 12 hours or so XDD
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 am

Lacerbus was a bit taken back when he given the wad of cash and almost instinctively thought about handing it back, however upon reflecting on how he was in a desperate his situations was and how dire it was going to be, he subtly pocketed the cash in a compartment in his sleeves. From what he heard about the underground duels he'll need it to become prepared and his pride could not get in the way of it. After Death told him to meet at 10 pm by Domino Station, he gave a small nod and was about to walk away.

He needed to hurry to buy everything he would need before 10 pm. Lacerbus stopped however, when Death asked for his name, the first time someone had done so in a very long time. After a brief pause, he simply answered, "I'll let the audience decide that." Lacerbus walked away, already heading towards a place he knew extremely well. He gave a small smile as he was glad his walk in the park had not turned out to be so fruitless after all. Even if he had to go through hell itself, Lacerbus was determined to survive until his dream came true.

OOC: I lol'ed when you gave me money, well I'm out of this topic, usually i would edit it to be [CLOSED] but not sure if Taz wants to get another word with you Question

Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Taz let out a wide smile, walking in a relaxed manner towards Pan, his eyes only on Pan and his mind didn’t seem to notice anything other than him and that weird boy that had talked with him. “Closer…. Closer…” A dark voice in the back of his head etched him foreward while he dropped his hands into his pockets and walked towards them until the revving of a motorcycle came from behind, but who could it be?

“Master Storm!” A familiar voice shouted out, jumping off his motorcycle and ran like the wind towards Romaric. “Where have you been Young Master Storm?! What if I lost you, Elder Master Storm would be so angry!” Taz had enough of rambling that burst out of the Butler’s mouth and then gave him a light smile and then ran off towards a man standing next to his motorcycle and started the engine. “Hey wait, that’s mine!” The man roared at him and Taz simply tosses him a wad of cash in his pocket and sped foreward with Achilles not far away from him. “Master Storm!!!” Achilles shouted as Taz went right past Pan and the weird boy with the butler not far from his tail. “Here we go again..” He muttered softly.

OOC: And he's outta' here so you guys can close the topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: Well this was quite fun and interesting for a pre intro lolz. Thanks Lacerbus for starting it up and Taz for joining. Hope we have many more little sub stories to come and of course the big bad main.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the park [CLOSED]   Walking in the park [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in the park [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: