Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destined Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Lacerbus was walking on a steady pace, heading towards the center of the city, even though it would be getting dark soon. He was too focused on his goals to notice anything much, except of the path that he should take to get where he wanted to. "Only a few more blocks," thought Lacerbus until he suddenly came to a stop.

In front of him stood a girl with a duel disk that was exactly the same as his. Trying to avoid both a conversation and confrontation, he attempted to quickly go past her before she could say anything, though this proved to be impossible as she noticed him while only a few feet away. Slowing down, Lacerbus readied himself in case she wanted a duel.

Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Destined Meeting Before13

Why hello there

She Readied her duel disk.

Your the magician. Teach me a card trick.

DUEL!
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Romaric leaned up against his motorbike and grinned. "Good Luck Neko, lets see how much you have improved." he said while staring calmly at her. He had seen Lacer before, just couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

"We'll if you insist!" replied Lacerbus. "I'll start! Draw! I'll test the waters a bit and summon Demon Roar God Ganshia in attack mode! And with that I'll end!." Lacerbus strained his eyes but could see the girl's face, has the sun had already settled down. Lacerbus hoped that for once luck will be with him on this duel.

8000 LP
5 cards on hand
Monsters: DRG- Ganashia (1600 ATK, Beast,Light)
Spells/Traps: none
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Lets Dance!
Draw!

Destined Meeting 260622z

in Attack mode 2 add !

Destined Meeting 260622a

and!

Destined Meeting 260622y

Now Lets Show you Wild I Can Get.

I play!

Destined Meeting 260622j

Now I send to my grave!

Destined Meeting ExiledForce5DS1-EN-C-1E

and!

Destined Meeting HonestLODT-EN-ScR-1E

To my Grave to Ritual Summon!

Destined Meeting 260622a

In Attack Mode!

Now Yoko Knightess Attack That Ganesha! Wolf Fang Slash!

Now Silent Attack his Lifepoints Directly!

I set and End!

Neko 8000
hand- 2
Field- 3 cards (2 monsters one Trap)

Lacer- 6400
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm

"Tch," thought Lacerbus, "another bothersome opponent." Lacerbus drew a card. "Time for my counter-attack! I'll activate Mind Puppetry!" Lacerbus barely finished before his opponent flipped Dark Bribe, making him lose his Spell.

"Since that is no longer an option I'll Set 3 cards face-down and activate my Spell, Illusion of Avarice, which makes me discard DRG-Casith from my hand. As long as Avarice is on my field i can draw 2 cards on my draw phase as long as I show you the second card! Now Casith effect activates and destroys your Knightess Soldier! With that I end my turn..."

So her name was Neko...

6400 LP
0 cards in hand
Monsters: none
Spells/Traps: 3 F/D+ Illusion of Avarice
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 pm

ThAT WONT STOP ME!

DraW!

Time to let you know my true power!

I send Knightess Maria from my hand to add one Queens Fortress To my hand

Destined Meeting 260622u

Now i play!

Destined Meeting MaraudingCaptain5DS1-EN-C-1E

Which allows me to Special summon!

Destined Meeting 260622x

Due to 2 summons I give my silent Knightess 2 Counters!

Now i Use the effect of my Princess to Increase her Level by one!

Now I Tune my 3 Monsters To Summon!

Destined Meeting 260622a

Now Lets GO!

Asai Attack Lacerbus Directly!

3000 vs 6400

I End

1 hand

One monster on field
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Instinctively Lacerbus was about to play his face-down Mirror Force but stopped before he did so. "Nothing is on the line here so I really shouldn't go all out. I'm not even using my normal deck. There shouldn't be any harm in seeing her strategy before the tournament starts..." Lacerbus took the attack and drew a card."I'll draw again and show you my card- DRG-Cerberal, which I'll summon in defense and set another card down...I end!"

3400 LP
0 cards in hand
Monsters: DRG- Cerberal (400 DEF)
Spells/Traps: 4 F/D+ Illusion of Avarice
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

My Draw!

Neko then stares at the card, a tear goes down her eyes.

I pLay!

Destined Meeting HeavyStormGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Now I summon!

Destined Meeting 260622y

Now Iattack With Lust Then Attack you Directly with Asai!
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Lacerbus didn't even flinch as his field was swept away, since he had seen through most of her deck already. After taking the attack he drew a card from his deck, Set it, and said, "I end my turn."

1400 LP
1 F/D monster

Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Neko Then Draws

Neko Eyes Begin to fill up with tears.

She says You win........
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Lacerbus didn't expect this at all... he said, "What do you mean by that?" Already his feelings from last night were returning to him, and he was struggling to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Romaric lifts his eye brows and looks at her tears. and then looked down. "What is she doing.."

Last edited by Tazzy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 pm

I SAID YOU WIN NOW GO!

As neko Moves her hand the card she is holding drops

Destined Meeting 260622e

LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Lacerbus didn't really care for the reason anymore, he just went running past her, though not before getting a look at her face. "So this is Neko, wielder of the Knightess cards... seems a shame the cards went to someone incapable of finishing a duel properly." Now that that obstacle was over with, he was finally going to meet a person who was capable of helping him prepare for the tournament...
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Neko then Goes into a Spiral Of Emotions

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! WhY DO U DO YOU MAKE ME SO WEAK TELL ME!

Not Before Long A Mask Begins to Frorm on Nekos Face

Destined Meeting Icehol14
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Romaric smacks his palm onto his face and then sighed. "She's like this alot... But I love her, what can I do.." He muttered before walking up to her and then grabbing onto her shoulder, letting out a whisper in her ear. "Leave it... Enough emotion has spillt, Draco would still be happy for you.."
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Neko Then Remembers.

She Begins to Cry as the mask disolves

Romaric.......... i havent seen Dracos Ghost I think he passed on...................

[TOPIC CLOSIO]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destined Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting   Destined Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destined Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Main Plot Role Playing Area-
Jump to: