Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seasickness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 pm

A girl by the name of Oni had just transferred to a school called Duel Academy. She had idea if this so-called "Duel Academy" existed because she had been on a boat for so long. She had lost track of how many days she had been on the boat. She stayed in her cabin, not coming out much, except for some fresh air once in a while, but she got seasick everytime, so she had to rush back in her cabin quickly and lie down. The bed wasn't comfortable, but she managed. The boat docked and she got off with her belongings, hoping to get someone to show her the way to this "Duel Academy."
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Pan was lying under his usual tree lost in thought,when his thoughts where disturbed by a flashback. Of his journey to duel academy....

Pan was amazed at the huge ship as it was the only way to get to duel academy for it was based on an island. Even though it was his first time on a boat Pan was very excited and always smilling. One day as he was gazing over the sa he noticed a girl. She was Beautiful, it was as if an angel had descended onto the earth. Pan was mesmorized by this girl and was surprised that he never noticed her before. Then before Pan could say a word she was off back to her cabin.

Pan said to himself "I'll make her notice me some how...."
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Oni wanted to find a way to beat this seasickness of hers. Once the boat docked, she would hurry off and find a way to the school and hopefully not getting lost in the forest that was visible. She would have to keep her eyes on the school and on the road, so she wouldn't run into anything. If she was lucky, she would have someone lead her to the school and then she could figure everything else from there.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 pm

As Pan got off the boat he was lost in his own thoughts, thinking only of the girl he had seen earlier. Then amongst the crowd he noticed a dazed and confused girl, she looked quite unwell as if she was gonna fall over. Pan walked towards her and spoke hesitantly"Um..e..excuse me, are you okay? do you need any help?" Pan raging with himself on the inside he thought to himself What kind of idiot says something like that to a hot girl! oh well whats done is done.... he then stood there mesmorized by her beauty once more....

Last edited by Pan on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Oni turned to the guy who had spoken to her. "Um, yes." she answered. "I need a guide to this school called Duel Academy. Do you know how to get there? I really don't want to get lost in this forest." She wondered if he would guide her to the school, so she could get everything she needed.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Pan's thoughts where shattered by the sound of her voice. she said"I need a guide to this school called Duel Academy. Do you know how to get there? I really don't want to get lost in this forest." Pan gave her a warm smile and said"Sure i'll help you" as he was about to lead the way he turned back just to say "By the way my names Pan" Then continued to lead...
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 pm

"My name's Oni, it's good to meet you." she replied, following him. She hoped that he wouldn't find out what she could do. She dealt in summoning demons to hurt the people she hated. She had only done that once and she fainted from it and woke up hours later under shelter. Maybe she could not use demons for this guy. He seemed nice to her, but who knew how long that would last.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Pan was uneasy wearing the backpack that the officials gave him but knew he had no choice. As they continued to walk he noticed that the boat had put them on the other side of the forest. Meaning they had to take 2 days to get to academy.As Pan lead he noticed it was getting late and they still had quite a way to go, Pan took out the Tent given to him by the officials earlier, but noticed Oni had no backpack. So Pan set up the Tent then looked at Oni, he said in a smooth tone "You can sleep here" then pan smiled and took out a sleeping bag. After Pan set himself up he said"Im going to get some fire wood, i'll be back in a little"
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm

"Are you sure we should stop here?" Oni asked. "Shouldn't we get to the dorm and then sleep?" She wondered if this was an attempt to get her to like him, but she didn't know. She went inside the tent he had set up and set up her sleeping bag that she had packed before she had left her house. She crawled in her sleeping bag, so only her head was out so she could breathe. She put her pillow down and put her head against it. She closed her eyes and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 pm

When Pan returned Oni was fast asleep, even though he wanted her to like him he knew that stopping was the best thing to do at the moment as it may soon become to dark to see. As he used the wood to create a flame he stared into it and reflected upon the day which had passed. He knew of the dangers that may occur at night so tried to stay up, but before he knew it his head was on the hard floor and he was lost to his own dreams...
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Oni began to dream about her life at Duel Academy. She wondered how many people she would be friends with, how many people she would duel, how many people she would have to hurt. It wasn't all that interesting, but that was all she had on her mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

For a person who thought and day dreamed alot Pan's dreams where not that interesting. This dream however was not the same. He dreamed of 2 boys dueling and when they lost life points they where inflicted by horrible pain. Pan realised this was no dream but a complete nightmare.In the outside world Pan was twisting and turning and his face looked traumatised. He was fighting to wake up but was trapped within his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Oni woke up after seeing herself call up a demon and was breathing quickly. She stayed silent as to not wake Pan up outside. It's only a dream. Get over it. She didn't know if she could overcome it so easily.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

As Pan continued to struggle in his nightmare, he finnaly managed to wake himself up. Shaken by what he had just seen. He then just noticed he had fallen asleep outside the tent and thought he should see if Oni was alright....
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Oni closed her eyes once again and tried to have a peaceful sleep. If she could, that would be good. If she couldn't, then she would try and deal with it. Maybe she would try and get something that would help her sleep better, but she wasn't too sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

It seemed as if Oni was having trouble sleep yet Pan wouldnt dare try and help. He just returned to watching what was left of the flames. Still to traumatised to sleep. He then lied down and began to stare into the sky until the the sun came up. He then decided he should wake up Oni so they could head out early.

Pan went into the tent and tapped Oni until she woke "Hey sleeping beauty, had a nice sleep?" Pan said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Oni woke up, startled. She looked over to see the guy from yesterday. "You scared me." she remarked. "Don't do that and what did you call me?" She got up, rolled up her sleeping bag, picked up everything she brought with her and stood up, waiting to be lead again.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Pans plan wasnt going as smoothly as he thought so he figured he mite as well just get them back to the Academy. After much walking Pan noticed he could see Duel academy. As far as it may have seemed he knew the greatest experience of his life was lying in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Oni began to notice the school coming up. "Is that the front entrance to the school?" she asked, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Pan replied "Yes it is and let me be the first to say. Welcome to Duel Acadmy"he gave a smile then said "Sorry about the stop yesterday but it would be too dark to walk around during the night" he then noticed two teachers waiting by the entrance. Pan said "Lets go" and started to walk towards the land where all his dreams would come true. Or so he thought....
Back to top Go down
Oni

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Oni now understood why they had stopped. "Okay, now I understand." she replied. She looked at the school. "It's huge." she observed. "It must be easy to get lost in a place like this." It must also be a good place to find somewhere secluded to practice my power.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

As Pan watched Oni walk away he noticed that everythihg happens for a reason. And knew even after he leaves this school they will meet again.

Pan's flashback ended and he was back under his normal tree. Pan sighed then muttered "Everything happens for a reason, yet most are unknown" he then returned to his thoughts to dream the day away.

[Topic Close]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seasickness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasickness   Seasickness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasickness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: