Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Main RP) "New Beginnings"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

(Main RP) "New Beginnings" Empty
PostSubject: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Intro:
Neo Domino City.. Home of some of the most legendary duelist known in histroy! Now home to new prodigies of Duel Monsters. Decades after Kaiba Corp. Duel Academy has been passed on through out the years to take in duelists
of all types. Even now, as the duels have become more advanced, a new style of dueling was brought into existance. This is now known as a "Riding Duel" which consists of riding on a "D-Wheel" and using "Speed Counters" to gain the edge over an opponent. Now, duels are found any and everywhere in different varieties and with different risks... Only the best can make it to the top. This.. is the world of dueling.

Present Day:
Announcer: "Attention all duelists! Industrial Illusions is holding its very own worldwide tournament! All duelists are invited. The duel sequences will be varied, this means the duel will be ranged from standard, tag, team, and riding duels; so if you aren't prepared, don't bother showing up! The winner of the tournament will recieve a cash prize aswell as an exclusive 1 in a kind card. Also... The winner of this tournament will gain the title of "World Champion"!

All participants must register through any Industrial Illusion facility. The tournament will be in exactly 3 weeks and its location will be explained through the registration!

Now.. Be ready! Because in 3 weeks, the world will be against you! Prepare to leave your past behind... and participate in "NEW BEGINNINGS!!!"

(Main RP officially open!)
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am

As Pan wandered through Neo Domino City wandering what to do today, then his thoughts where shattered by an announcement.

Announcer:"Attention all duelists! Industrial Illusions is holding its very own worldwide tournament! All duelists are invited. The duel sequences will be varied, this means the duel will be ranged from standard, tag, team, and riding duels; so if you aren't prepared, don't bother showing up! The winner of the tournament will recieve a cash prize aswell as an exclusive 1 in a kind card. Also... The winner of this tournament will gain the title of "World Champion!"

Pan was interested by this tourney as many strong duelist would be there, finnaly Pan had found something that may prove challenging. Also he knew that this would be the perfect place to find any cluse to his dreams. Pan listened to the rest of the announcement before walking off to find the nearest industrial illusions facility.

As Pan walked off he muttered "I will not lose, because a duel with me is a duel to the Death......" Pan had a wide smirk on his face before becomeing engulfed in the crowed before him.
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:52 am

Neko heard all the cheering she quickly grabbed Romarics Arm and said Whats going on we need to see. Whats happening?!

Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Romaric let out a wide smile and walked foreward towards the area, for he was ready to become the new "champion". "Well my dear, let us go foreward and conquer." He whispered calmly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 pm

With that Neko and Tazzy goes to register.

OOC: Tazzy is going out all day 2day so idk wats going 2 happen.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

(Main RP) "New Beginnings" 722ee5818394f652461c3e291b54b7514cd

Echo sat on the bed in his dorm room, listening to music. Suddenly, he heard some commotion going on outside. At first he only ignored it, but then there was a knock on the door.

"Who is i.." A few people from the same dorm came barging in, all of them falling as the door opened.

A sweat drop ran down Echo's head. "You know.. Its knock and "wait"... Not knock and barge.." He crossed his arms.

Dorm mate 1: "Echo! There's gonna be a world wide tournament held by Industrial Illusions!"

"So?.."

Dorm mate 2: "The winner gets a cash pride, a 1 in a kind card, AND the title of "World Champion!"

"Why are you guys telling me this?..."

Dorm mate 3: "Are you kidding!? You have the skills to be at the top! You're even better than the teachers here!"

"Student's aren't allowed to take part in tournaments other than the ones held by the school... Remember?

Dorm mate 1: "Not this time... The principal is sending in the top duelists from the academy to participate!"

Announcement: "Echo Sonata, please report to the principal's office"

The 3 dorm mates grinned. Echo sighed and put his hand on his forehead before walking out of his room and to the principal's office. As he walked, everyone looked at him, some whispering, some cheering, some glaring. Echo put on his headphones and just ignored them. After what seemed to be an hour, Echo finally reached the Academy's main office and walked in. It was huge inside, but Echo really didn't pay any mind to his surroundings as he walked to the front desk.

Desk Lady: "How may I help you today "mam"?"

Echo shrugged. He knew he had the appearance of a girl, but he didn't really expect this to happen when he was the one asked to come here.

"My name is Echo Sonata.. I was asked to come to the principal's office?.."

Desk Lady: "Oh, yes! Please just go straight in."

"Thank you," he said as he did so. As he walked in, the principal was in his chair drinking tea.

Principal: "Ah! Echo! Please have a seat!" he smiled as Echo did so.
"I'm guessing by now you have heard that there is going to be a World Wide Tournament held by Industrial Illusions."

"Yes sir, I found out just recently."

Principal: "Normally, the school board dosn't allow students to enter in such events, but they think that it would be a good opportunity to show how much the students have progressed. So we are sending in our best students. We would be honored if you would take part in this tournament Echo."

Echo was a bit surprised. He was an Obelisk Blue and was at the top of his class, but even so.. He would have never expected this. "S-sure... I guess.." He blinked as the prinicpal stood up.

Principal: "Great!! We already filled out your registration papers! The tournament is held in 3 weeks. We will have the Academy transporter take you to the dock at that time! Until then, please prepare yourself!"

Echo shrugged... Already registered.. He didn't even have a choice!! He dragged himself out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Romaric gently scratched the back of his head before walking foreward with Neko, holding her hand tightly. His eyes filled with the calmness of the waves on the ocean shore while his smile gave off a light feeling that gave people a reassured feeling.

“Heh, confidence can be a key to victory and a door to downfall…. But I don’t care if I win or lose since I got you, Neko. And for you, I shall try my best.” He whispered into her ear before reaching the registration desk.

“I’m Romaric Storm, registering for the tournament” Said Taz to the lady at the desk.

“Tournament Lady: Oh the joy of youth… I mean, Let me see here… Ranked Third overall in winning percentages… Ranked Fifth in points…. You qualified Mr. Storm! Good luck and please, give me a call if you need help.” She said in a cheerful voice before handing him a golden duel disk.

“And this is…” He would let Neko speak for herself.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Yes Neko ....... Storm Im Romaric's Sister

Neko Then Filled out The information sheet.

Ahhh yes Mr and Ms Storm here is the official Duel Disk and your tournament Rule Book.

(Main RP) "New Beginnings" Academy-yellow-duel-disk

Thank you Very Much mam!
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Romaric fell over at her words and quickly got up. ".....Yes, smooth... Now if I try anything with you i'll be labelled incest for the rest of eternity... " He whispered in Neko's ear and walked foreward with the new golden duel disks.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah that way you wont hold back when we meet in finals.

Neko then bring Romaric Close to her whispering in his ear.

Those words Stuck with Romaric
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

"Hmph, like i'd hold back from the beginning... But now I have to win this and send the money back to my grandfather.." He muttered to himself.

*Short Flashback Glimpse*

Young Romaric looked down at the cemetry with all the grave stones sticking out, standing closely next to his grandfather.

*Short Flashback Gimpse End*

"We'll see what happens when I win, heheh." He whispered into her ear and bite it without anyone watching and yawned. "That's for having me hack into the schools computer.."
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Lacerbus woke up to the announcement from the room he had been taken to the other night. Though he was excited about it, he couldn't concentrate at all as his while body was sore from the electric shocks he had received the other night. Half-awake, Lacerbus found a nearby laptop and registered for the tournament via online, hacking into Industrials Illusions in order to do so. Security was nearly non-existent as it was simply to register himself to the tournament.

Nevertheless it seemed he was going to have to go to a facility to pick one of their mandated duel disk, making Lacerbus sigh. Finished, Lacerbus stood up and gingerly took some steps. Though he wouldn't be winning any marathons soon, he was fit enough to walk into his apartment, which was surprisingly 2 blocks away, and get ready for the coming tournament.

He glanced back at the laptop and wondered how he had arrived to this room. Then he thought about if he had left any evidence behind. Sure, they might track his address down and find this laptop, but Lacerbus made sure to cover up anything that would point to his registration. "These 2 blocks were going to seem like miles," thought Lacerbus as he took a step outside and see a sunny day.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

As Pan made his way towards the industrial illusions facility he noticed his vision begane to become blurred. As he tried harder and harder to concentrate he began to feel week. Then a harp pain erupted in Pan's head, like a bullet.
(Main RP) "New Beginnings" 810

Soon Pan was rolling around the floor in pain, only able to see the dreams which haunted him. All of a sudden he heard a soothing voice. "Always remember son music can soothe the most savage of souls" pan then remembered the mp3 his mum had given to him which had served as his good luck charm for so long. He put it on and instantly the pain and the vision dissappeared. Pan now knew this tournament was linked to his dreams and now had something to soothe them. As he walked towards the desk music booming and feeling better than ever.

"Sir may i help you?"

"I would like to apply for the Industrial Illusions Tournament."

"Ah yes Sir may i have your name"

"The names Pan Shi"

"Very well Sir, the tourney will be held in 3 weeks please dont forget. Now here is a one of a kind special dueldisk. "

Pan thought to himself, what an interesting little toy. He turned his headphones to full and walked out no longer acknowledging the outside world

(Main RP) "New Beginnings" Art07_11

OOC: Shi is japanese for death XD an interesting fact. And i put all that about my charm and stuff mainly cuz i mite make something out of it later on. just go wid the flow.(Pictures add to a charecters effectiveness)
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Entering his apartment, Lacerbus collapsed and landed on his bed. It was only until that point that the night before had truly hit him. Remembering his misfortune of having been picked for a duel and losing afterwards put him in an irritable mood. "I still have ways to go," though Lacerbus as he simply shut his eyes and fell asleep yet again. Once he had awakened, it was already well into the afternoon and Lacerbus had yet to receive his duel disk.

After a cold shower Lacerbus felt many times better, and found that despite a slight shortness of breath that would go in a day or two, he had fully recovered. Putting on a new suit, he grabbed both of his decks and the money that Death had given him two days ago. Now that he had a better grasp of the real world, he realized that a favor was in place for him to survive. But before that, he had to go get his duel disk.

Seeing the large line in front of him, Lacerbus was not in a patient mood and went directly to the front. "Excuse me sir, but you will have to wait like everyone else," said one of the people handling registrations. Lacerbus simply stated in a calm and collected manner, "I'm sorry but I had registered in another facility earlier today. I was told to come here later though since that facility apparently had some sort of shortage of duel disks. A simple scan will verify that I have been registered."

Though the person had some doubt to any facility running short of duel disk, the number of people he had seen registering was staggering and there was no harm in verifying his claims. A few minutes later he appeared in front of Lacerbus with his tournament duel disk. "It appears everything checked out Mr. Kurakari! Thank you for your patience and please accept this duel disk along with my wish that you have a wonderful time in this tournament!"

"No worries, you were just doing your job," said Lacerbus with a small smile, as he took his duel disk and loaded it with a deck. Lacerbus then went off towards the center of the city, for he needed to have a small chat with somebody he knew before this tournament started. This was a chance he had been waiting for and he could not afford to make any more mistakes.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 am

As soon as Echo got back to his room, he dropped onto his bed. He was still exhausted by the events in the previous day. So many duelist did the same thing multiple times, yet he couldn't even make it past one.

"Maybe I'm not as strong as I thought I was..." He sighed.

Even so, he won the prize money by some strange turn of events. 'That guy...' He thought as he remembered back. 'He was different...'

Even though he didn't get to see the mans face... He remembered the voice, which almost pierced him each time he thought about it.

He sighed, "I need some fresh air.."

He got off the bed and made the way to the garage where his new D-Wheel was held. He had used the prize money to upgrade it.

"Siren Rider.." It was the name of the D-Wheel which was given to him as a present from his childhood friend Bruno.

He got ontop of it, putting on his helmet and sped out of Duel Academy, making his way into Neo Domino City.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:36 am

Neko Quickly fell a sleep in the hotel room her and Tazzy were staying in.

why cant I see him anymore....... why........... A Scattered Dream is like a far off memory........a far off memory is like a scattered dream..............Draco what happened.

_Flashback-

We see a Silhoutte of a boy standing over Neko as her lifepoints drop to 0.

We then see Draco driving to find her and missing the turn the car crashes.

We now see Neko Underground dueling and killing her opponent.

We see the mask and Neko Screaming in Pain

We now see Romaric.

-Flash back over-

I have to win....... just for them........... I cant lose

Neko then starts to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 am

Romaric started to turn in his sleep as a quick flashback burst into his head.

*Flashback*

Young Storm looking down at the grave stones while his grandfather held a firm grip on his shoulder. "Betrayal is horrid, you have been betrayed so many times.... Now You will stay with me and I won't betray you grandson." The old man said in a solid tone.

Romaric simply stared down at the stones, his head dizzy and finally blacked out.

*Flashback End*

Romaric got up from the bed, sweat pouring down his face while he tightly held the bed sheet.

"I'm worried for him.... He's been through so much betrayal.." Whispered the Death Graveyard Hunter to the council of his deck.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 pm

*After Destined Meeting topic*

Well Lacerbus finally made it to his destination, though it was dark: his father's company where he was going to meet his "uncle." Though in no means blood related, the rather eccentric put genius Dr. Egad was the one who introduced him and nurtured his love of magic. In a way Lacerbus felt more of a connection to him than to his parents, and he was certain Egad was the same, though it had landed him in a few occasions that nearly got him fired.

There was really no possible way of this occurring however, as he was the chief of the R&D branch of the company and his inventions had made Lacerbus' parents rich. Instead of going head-on into the building, he headed towards the east side of the facility to avoid the front gate guards and looked about for a certain false panel. Having found it, he took it out and proceeded to input his password that was his alone.

This was a secret entrance/exit that only a few knew about, as it led directly into the heart of the facility and to Egad's office. Not surprisingly, however, the scanner turned red to indicate another failure to input the correct password will alert the authorities. Lacerbus sighed, "Did my parents know I was going to visit him even before I planned my escape?" Lacerbus simply stood there until he noticed a flash in a nearby tree. "Come on Uncle, just let me go inside, I saw the camera installed here!"

The wall became alive, as the panels shifted and revealed a staircase spiraling downwards into the Earth. "Still has a thing for theatrics it would seem," thought Lacerbus to himself. After a few minutes of talking, he came across the door and into the secret exit Dr. Egad had installed in his office in case there was ever a zombie/alien rampage. "So, you've finally come eh? Seems that things haven't been going so well for you have they?"

Lacerbus couldn't help but smile as the gray old man walked up to him. "Left your parents eh? Couldn't stand the future they had planned for you since your birth? Kids these days, rebelling all so their lives become that much more difficult!" Laughing, Lacerbus said "Nice to see you still alive Uncle!" "As if I will ever leave this earth when still have these ideas buzzing in my head!" said Egad. "In any case we can chat later, there isn't much time before I go on my rounds and check on my team, though I honestly believe that bothers them for no clear reason." Egad had left out the part where he would pester his team with nostalgic stories of how primitive the technology he had available in his childhood was.

"Of course," said Lacerbus. "Well I've been having some problems gathering information lately, considering that all my privileges into our database have been revoked and I was wondering if you could do something about that." Lacerbus ducked as Egad's fist barely missed the top of his head. "Relying simply on recorded information is not the best way to be prepared! Personally gathering the information and seeing it through your eyes themselves is many times more efficient! Don't think you can go with whatever a computer screen shows you! Now get out of here, I got my rounds to do!"

Making his way back to the exit Lacerbus said, "I left the money for it in your desk in case my father bothers looking at his inventory listing for the materials that will be needed to make it. My current address is also on your desk." Waiting for a response Lacerbus was unprepared for the sudden knock on his head that mdae him see stars, making him fall into the staircase. "It'll be ready in a two days, no less, no more!" said Egad as the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

Neko Woke up with a Relaxed look on her face.
Remembering what happened with Romaric she found out that she can't Communicate with Draco's Spirit as she use to.

Its Time One More Day until I know.

Neko Begins to shuffle her Deck and began drawing. She Starts to Count her cards as then her spirit Partner Yoko Knightess Comes to Talk to her.

Are you Ready?

Yeah I am....... I will Make sure I find out what happened and I cant show any sign of Weakness. Ive seen Some Faces Like that magic boy, Romaric, and that prodigy Pan. But I wont Lose.

On That Note my Lady I will fight next to you and i will only stop when the life points fall do 0

Yoko Then disperses back into the card as Queen Asai Comes to Talk to Neko[center]

[center]Remember we cant Lose Even if theres no way to Win My Lady, My Master, My Friend I will Fight with you to the End!

Yes Asai I will not lose Even when I have nothing left I will go down fighing Just Like what Draco would want me to

Neko Then Walks Off into the night putting her Deck into her duel disk and saying,I wont Lose[center]
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 pm

3 Days Later.

Its Time!

Now Grabbing her newly outfitted deck she starts for a new moment in life........A New Beginning

(I decided ill start) XD
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 am

Completly OOC : No point starting until we know people are gonna start again. If its just us two its pretty dumb....Anyway yh get the others then we can talk business
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Main RP) "New Beginnings"   (Main RP) "New Beginnings" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Main RP) "New Beginnings"
Page 1 of 1