Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life on The Road.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 pm

As Neko and Romaric are Riding in a Dark night

Where are we going to go? Neko said as she starts to fall asleep ROmaric.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Romaric stayed focused on the road and gave an answer to Neko

"We're heading to the duel academy, alright?" He said in a calm and gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Why? I want you to myself

Neko began to wake up a bit more bracing Romaric on a little Bump

Why do we need to go their we both know how to duel and how much money did you bring?
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Romaric move quickly on a turn and then smiles. "Well when I was young they always used to talk about it, so I want to join it." He said in a calm and cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm

hmm True

OOC: music plays as they ride.

Neko slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Taz parks his motorbike under a shady tree and picks Neko up gently, slowly walking over towards the duel academy.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Life on The Road. 14

The sun comes up as the two of them walk into West Duel Acadamy.

Neko Wakes up

Romaric!

Neko Grabs her duel disk and runs outside of the room.

Romaric?!

She Opens the door seeing Romaric talking to the head master Of WDA
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm

"Yes, we'll be ready.. I'll just drop her off into the room." He said while wviing at Neko with a wide smile on his face.

Romaric walks up to Neko and stared at her. "Looks like we're in!~"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

how did u manage that?!

Neko then hugs Romaric embracing him closely
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well.... Guess Grandpa won't mind me using his name as the person that registered us." He said with a wide smile across his face.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

heh such a bad boy, Neko Said while she takes off his hat and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 pm

"Lets drop you off at your room, you had a long day." He said while picking her up towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Neko Then Looks at all the students

Life on The Road. Negima-the-complete-series-20080303014020935-000

Im Nervous and I think i can walk.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Romaric lets out wild smile and drops Neko down to walk on for herself. "So, how do you like the place so far?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Its ok...

Neko then hears all the random Whispering.

Would any of you idiots like to speak up

Student A: whats your problem whore.

Nekos eyes Widen as she readies her hand to summon her mask.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Romaric sighed and simply grabbed her hand which she was about to use to summon the mask, pulling her back. "Just ignore them.. You can prove them wrong later in a friendly duel my love." He whispered in Neko's ear while walking her foreward.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm

hmm............. ok i guess so just because I love you but is this my room here? Do I have a Room mate

Neko then Grabs the paper from Romaric.

Umm lets see first class is summoning, then Equips, Trap Countering, and Trivia of The Original King of Games
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yes and I did ask the headmaster if I could sleep in our room... Seperate bed ofcourse... Now lets hop to it!" He said while grabbing onto her hand and rushing her towards class.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm

As Neko thought in class

Ok So monsters can be summoned in the most basic way is a normal summon , then the safest way is a set, Then Special Summon.

heh stupid Talking like i dont know how to duel

Neko Then looks for Romaric Blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Romaric was equally if not more bored than Neko in this class, he had his own style and stuck with his own style. He shifted his head towards Neko and smiles, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Mr Storm Would you like to answer my question?? Why exactly are you paying not attention to the lesson put paying attention to that commoner.

Neko thougCan i break that finger......

The whole class began to laugh

Neko then walks out of the room ready to leave
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Romaric swiftly moved up from his seat and then walked out after Neko and would then grab her hand. "Hey, leaving out on me so soon?" He said while a wide playful smile approached his lips.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 pm

This isnt my world to be in look at them they think the world revolves around them.

Neko rests her head on Romaric

Excuse me students Well Mr Storm! you are friends with a commoner . Time for you two to leave I dont think its time for you to be here.

Are you sure Because i dont see Principal anywhere around you.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Romaric kisses Neko's head and then smiles, looking straight on at the teacher. "Yes... I think we'll be staying here.."

[ebil mr. crowler dude o.o]
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Neko then walks away while the professor grabs her shoulder.

Get off of me!

Neko Runs to her dorm.

Well Mr Storm Will you come back to your class or do I have to call Your Grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life on The Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life on The Road.   Life on The Road. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life on The Road.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next