Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot idea's

Go down 
+3
Other
Lacerbus K.
Echo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 pm

K, so we want to make an RP that everyone will enjoy. In order to do that, I want everyone to post their ideas for the RP. I will read and take all of them into consideration as I make the plot.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 pm

"New Beginnings" Tournament hosted in Neo Domino City (to celebrate the past dueling legends), Academy Students encouraged to go there in order to graduate early if they win, other people for their own reason's. Grand Prize is money and a newly printed God Card.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 pm

I like that idea Lace. It's similar to mine.
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Ok I'll take Lacers idea into consideration with mine. The Biggest tournament is being held called New Beginnings this tournament is so big its being held all over the world! To try and show the world the talents Duel Academy Students have they are sending all they're top duelists to participate now the Winner will go to face Pan! The Newly Crowned Champion. Now seeing as Taw and Pan have bad blood between them we can easily connect these pieces together? Taw has left the island and has just made it to Domino City and he hears about this tournament and decides to join to take vengeance against Pan. Now in the tournament there will be blocks like Block A, Block B, Block C, and etc. now the 2 Duelists to make it to the finals in their block will team up together making the rest of the tournament a Tag Team tournament now we could run with this or we could just make it a simple tournament or even make it a Team Tournament just what I have so far in the end it will come down to Taw vs. Pan and in the middle of the duel I was thinking a new evil would come like well I didnt want to give it away but the new evil would be Draco and him returning with an army of Evil Duelists in that time Pan and Taw have to end their duel and team up to stop Draco.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Ok my Idea i like the Acadamy idea but lets do it like how the over seas champions are in GX
Then the best students in from North DA ( Lacer , Echo and Pan) South DA (Neko and Tazzy)
East DA ( Taw and Other) then its like Rival Schools the evil school is West Acadamy with 2 filler characters.

Then the students who win graduate earlier.

The Tournament stops half way because we have to defeat a Evil king who needs to become Reborn By Killing the most powerful Duelists so we get transported to the world where if we lose a duel we lose our lives its already hard to work as a team due to taw and Pans Arguments, Nekos triffling and Echos music(joke) xD.

So then we have to destroy the main Enemy group The Seven Deadly sins

Lust - Neko
Wrath- Pan
Sloth- Taw
Envy-Other
Greed-Tazzy (due to tazzys wealth)
Pride- Lacer

Glutonny then comes and absorbs the souls of the deadly sins halfway between our duels then it becomes a all out war we lose several characters but then Pan Defeats him at the last moment by using fusion sealing him inside a blank card what becomes his god card

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Good idea though I'm not a student xD I like the tourny part and how we each have to fight the 7 Deadly Sins but i don't like how the duel is interrupted by Greed, we should just face-them off one-on-one (if a person loses Sin gets to fight another) I'm mostly want a tourny to award a God card, I want to make the person deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 pm

i mean like well be on the different side of the towers of Sin City (places location) then we have 2 battle the sins one on one
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"Gluttony then comes and absorbs the souls of the deadly sins halfway between our duels"

Lets us finish our duels with the Sins!

I would say go according to my tournament, then on the final match mid-way the sins attacks, we each fight 1 one-on-one, and then the final match resumes to end it all off. bounce
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Im not a student either
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Neko just would split us into groups instead
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:54 pm

And after that.. We go to filler time! SO we can do either Dungeon Dice Monsters, Capsule Monsters, Deck Masters or other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Other

Other

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Ok my idea is to host the tournament and this year it would be a Tag TOURNAMENT! Yes a TAG! It came to me when Neko kept on saying Me and Tazzy are together blah blah blah shower scene etc. Now anyone have any objections? Basically we would face random NPC characters that we made up ourselves like I did with Johnny in A Fatal Midnight if anything we can go with Neko's idea
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 pm

full on Tag seems a bit much, perhaps 1 of the rounds are Tagged.. like.. maybe round 2 of the tourny
then move on to semi finals and what not
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:58 am

Lol Blah Blah shower scene Razz
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am

I agree with neko... all except the shower scene part lol!

but honestly a tag tournament would be very difficult to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

I'm with Lacer
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 pm

If people continue to use the Non rp area and not not starting or telling me the exact plot we going on then im closing it all together. Btw if all u guys are on msn (Only god knows why) then my msn is www.kyleo@live.co.uk (yes WWW, is part of it.)
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Quote :
In a day that had seemed like an ordinary day, in the ordinary life for many. 7 people's life's will change for ever. They shall go through many hardships, many trials and much pain. But in the end they will become part of the Endless Dream.....

First of all, what kind of beginning is that? Didn't really let us know what to prepare for. Isn't neko in charge of this (and music)? o.o I suggest making a poll since we do have decent ideas but ultimately mods/admin decide. The general consensus seems to be a tournament.

Also, finalize the mod positions, I'm unsure whether echo or neko is card mod, and if I missed you actually making neko music mod Question
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Dude cut me some slakc i was tired of complaints and tired overall i made that through one of em spirit of the moment things.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

K this is clearing up everything!

Moderators

To be honest Alice i cannot see you being useful atm (sorry if i come across as rude but as Echo pointed out stuff gotta get rolling and i think direct approach is only way dats gonna happen) so you will no longer be a mod that keeps the number nice as we dont need 4 mods anyway.

Lacerbus will be Moderating over the cards and decks
Echo will be Moderating the Rp Section
Taw and I will moderate overall Topics.

That out the way. I would like you guys to Tell ECHO the main plot idea so he can report it back to me. As soon as that is sorted we getting this show on the road. Any problems (and i mean real problems) come to me.
Back to top Go down
Taw

Taw

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: hmm.   Plot idea's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Im sorta agreeing with most of the ideas i see. But I was thinking just a regular 1 vs. 1 tournament and then the final four (whoever that will be) will do a 4 way duel just like the same concept and rules in yugioh (marik,joey,kaiba,yugi) if any of u guys remember how that 4 way duel went for the battle city tournament lol.Then maybe im matched up to vs. pan for whenever that is lol.But im not sure about the tag though duels cuz that seems a bit too much atm.Maybe after this tournament there can be a tag tournament perhaps???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot idea's   Plot idea's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot idea's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Main Plot Role Playing Area-
Jump to: