Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Underground

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Lacerbus hadn't expected such a grand atmosphere to hold underground dueling; in fact, if he neglected the dismal center where the audience was cheering on a duel, this was a quite lavish place. In any case, Lacerbus started walking around, trying to pick up anything that could help him during his turn in the underground duel. Surprisingly he didn't attract much attention even though he was wearing a mask. He quickly realized however, that there where many other "colorful" duelists that stood out much more than him.

In a way Lacerbusk knew each duelist had something they were willing their health for, whether it be money, fame, or a jump start to the pro leagues, Lacerbus could see their determination. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a boy that seemed a bit nervous. That interested Lacerbus as he couldn't understand how such a person could gather their willpower to come to this place only to lose their nerve once inside. He subtly made his way towards the person.

The Underground Beginning-1
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Echo sat on a bench, waiting for his match to come up. So many people were participating... And all of them stood out. He knew that none of them were to be taken lightly. Especially since some of them were Turbo Duelists. Echo sighed.

"Too late to back out now.." He whispered.

Suddenly, he saw a man walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Lacerbus didn't know what to do; he didn't exactly know how to talk to someone who was around his age. Instead of saying anything, he merely sat on a chair nearby the boy and watch the duel in front of him. Something about this boy piqued his interest but all he would allow himself to do was sit nearby; his curiosity could be quenched at any time and he had to analyze the duel in front of him.

It turned out to be exactly as expected, a form of dueling that had tainted many a duelist's past. Everytime a duelist lost Life Points an electric shock was administered with the degree varying depending on the amount of Life Points lost. Motionless, he continued spectating while out of the corner of his eye observed the boy's reactions to the ensuing duel.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Echo kept an eye on the man sitting near him. Something was strange about him... He just didn't know what.

Echo then concentrated on the duel again. It was intense... brutal.. His eyes closed half way as he showed no special expression towards the duel, even though he was nervous.

'I need that money...' He thought as he continued to glare at the duel and the duelists screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 pm

It was apparent to Lacerbus that the boy did not want to be here, yet because he was here he must need something badly. At that moment the duel was over and the losing duelist was carried out of the ring, who had passed out from the pain. As soon as he started to wonder whether he had time to scout for information, an announcement rang throughout the arena, "There you have it folks! Quite the shocking ending indeed! Now lets proceed to our next duel, which is going to be randomly chosen among our duelist we have today!"

A chill went through his spine as he hoped he would not be called. He had only planned on spectating this night, and even though he brought his duel disk, he had done so only to prove that he was a duelist. His magician deck was not even upon his person, as he had hidden it among his room in fear of being robbed in the underground arena. Shortly afterwards the announcer said, "Who will it be, who will it be? Lets show you the results!" The arena went dark as two spotlights turned on, illuminating both the boy and Lacerbus. "Well... I guess my luck hasn't changed much," thought Lacerbus as he stood up and walked towards the center of the arena.

OOC: You can decide whether we'll use the honor system or show our hands the entire duel since a universal dueling system hasn't been decided yet.

Last edited by Lacerbus K. on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

As Pan entered the arena he noticed the purple hair boy sitting down on a bench next to a boy with yellow hair."How interesting" Pan thought to himself. As much as he wanted to throw em out and tell em to never come back he knew they wouldnt be here if they wasnt serious.

Pan sat in the back row and waited and watched, but all at the same time not taking his eyes off the boy with purple hair and the yellow haired boy. Pan was interested to see how these events would unravel.

Last edited by Pan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Echo's eyes closes half way as he was called. He looked at the man next to him whom was his opponent and slowly stood up.

'It's time...' He thought to himself.

'Not only to win the money.. But to show that I am a true duelist!'

Echo walked onto the stage where he was shackled down, glaring at the man whom was doing the same. He slowly pulled out a pair of headphones and put them onto his ears, music playing in them.

Announcer: "ALRIGHT! Now that we have our duelists, lets get this match started!!!"

DUEL!

I'll start... Draw!

Echo- 8000
Opponent- 8000

Hand: 6

"I'll summon "Sonic Fairy - Melody" in Defense Mode!"

The Underground SonicFairy-Melody

The crowd began to laugh at the fairy.

Announcer: "HEY KID! Is this some sort of joke!?"

Echo payed them no mind.

"I'll activate its effect. When this monster is summoned, I am able to add 1 "Sacrifice in Harmony" magic card from my deck to my hand."

Echo grabbed the card from his deck then placed it back into his disk where his deck was shuffled.

"I end my turn..." Echo glared at the man as the crowd boo'd.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Lacerbus just stared at the monster and was taken back... that boy was setting up something for sure. One thing that was getting on his nerves however was the audience, has he had never heard a disappointed one before. "Forget about the audience, and let them follow our flow of the duel, one that is unique in every duel! Draw!"

"First off, I'll summon Critter in attack mode! I'll have him get rid of the only monster you have on the field!" As Critter attacked the helpless fairy from the smoke of the battle, he said, "I'm not done yet! I'll Set 2 cards on the field and end my turn!"

8000 LP
Coh: 3
Monsters: Critter (1000 ATK, once it leaves field get a 1500- ATK monster from deck.)
Spells/Traps: 2 F/D

OOC: Chaining Together in Death in your Draw Phase. (Both of us get a new hand of 5 cards and I'll lose 300 LP)

and I might chain my other f/d depending on what happens... do you have MSN Live Messenger so I can say if I chain to any of your moves? (mine is kroryallistor@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Echo looked at the guy as he spoke. He knew what he said was right.. Even so... He turned the volume up on his headphones.

"Draw" Echo drew a card and was chained to instantly.

Together in Death, both players discard their hands and draw 5 new cards.

Echo grunted and did so.

"Remove 2 "Sonic Fairy" monsters from my graveyard to special summon "Sonic Fairy - Requiem
from my hand!"

The Underground SonicFairy-Requiem

The crowd boo'd again.

"Next, I call priority to her effect. Once per turn, I can special summon a sonic fairy monster from my graveyard. I choose, Sonic Fairy - Melody!

The crowd began to quiet down a bit.

"Sonic Fairy - Melody's Special effect.. When she is summoned, I add 1 Sacrifice in Harmony to my hand!"

This time, he grabbed the card from the graveyard.

"I activate the Equipment Magic card Note Headphones on Sonic Fairy - Requiem!"

The Underground NoteHeadphones

Echo glared at the man.

(Checking for any chains)
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Lacerbus was impressed as that boy used his own card against him and Special Summoned a fairy by using his discarded monsters. He quickly lost his train of thought, however, once an electrical shock went through his body, a sharp pain that made him flinch. Thankfully it was only 300 LP he had lost. Once the boy equipped his Requiem monster with Headnotes, he launched his counter-attack.

"Nice try, but I'll counter with this! Go, Thunder Break! With this card I'm allowed to destroy 1 card on the field as long as I discard 1 card from my hand. I choose my Demon Roar God Ganashia!" As Lacerbus discarded Ganashia from his hand lightning came forth from Lacerbus' trap and destroyed Requiem, taking along with it the equip spell that it had. "Since my monster Ganashia was discarded from my hand its effect now activates! I can Special Summon him in the field with 1800 ATK points! However, once he leaves the field he'll be removed from play. A good magician knows to always keep a trick or two up in their sleeves!"

7700 LP
CoH:4
Monsters: Critter (1000 ATK), Ganashia (1800 ATK)
Spells/Traps: none

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Echo grunted.

'He destroyed my monster and got a monster onto his field at the same time... This guy is good...' He thought.

Echo looked at his hand then glared back to his opponent.

"I'll summon "Sonic Fairy - Hymn" in defence mode, and set one card face down.. I end my turn..."

The Underground SonicFairy-Hymn

He said as Melody was destroyed.

The crowd only boo'd.

LP: 8000
Hand: 3
Monsters: Sonic Fairy - Hymn (1000 DEF)
Spell/Traps: 1 (face down)
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 pm

"Time to push on forward," said Lacerbus. "Draw! First I'll summon Demon Roar God Kushano in Attack mode! I'll tune my Kushano with Critter and Ganashia to summon Mist Wurm!" A thin mist began to spread and out of it appeared a giant worm. "Mist Wurm's effect activates, I'll send your cards on the field to your hand leaving you defenseless!"

It was at this point where Lacerbus hesitated for a second as he set a card on the field. Should he attack the boy directly and deal 2500 LP? Lacerbus sighed as he realized to not do so would put him and the boy in greater danger, as the audience expected a fight. Raising his hand as if to signal a cavalry to charge, Lacerbus shouted, "Go Mist Wurm! Direct attack! I end my turn"

7700 LP
CoH:3
Monsters: Mist Wurm (2500 ATK)
Spells/Traps: 1 F/D
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm

The attack hit Echo straight on. A shock went through his body causing him to scream. He was barely able to stand afterwards.

8000- 2500 = 5500

The crowd cheered.

"I can't... I can't lose..." He said quietly.

"I'll show everyone that I am a duelist!" His eyes became piercing.

"My turn! Draw!!"

He swipped a card from his deck and threw it into his hand.

"I summon "Sonic Fairy - Echo!"

The Underground SonicFairy-Echo

"I'll activate her effect! When she is Normal Summoned, I can send 1 "Sonic Fairy" monster from my deck to my graveyard. I choose, "Sonic Fairy - Pitch"!!"

The Underground SonicFairy-Pitch

He grabbed the card from his deck.

"Pitch's special effect allows me to Special Summon it when its sent from my deck to the graveyard! So now, I Special Summon "Sonic Fairy - Pitch"!"

The crowd began to go silent.

"Echo's effect also allows me to Special Summon a "Sonic Fairy" monster from my hand. I summon, "Sonic Fairy - Hymn"!"

Echo gave a slight grin.

"Sonic Fairy - Hymn's special ability allows me to take control of 1 of your monsters! I choose Mist Worm!"

Mist Worm went to his control.

Tuning. Level 3 Sonic Fairy - Echo, Level 3 Sonic Fairy - Pitch, Level 2 Sonic Fairy - Hymn (=Cool...
~*Resonating from despair blacker than darkness.. The harmony that mourns the gilt of death! Synchro Summon! Take the stage! Sonic Grave!!*~

The Underground SonicGrave

The crowd went completely silent.

"Sonic Grave's ability allows me to pull a Ritual monster and magic from my deck to my hand! I choose "Melody Maiden - Siren" and "Sacrifice in Harmony!"
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Lacerbus began to panic once that synchro hit the field, as he was completely defenseless. "I won't let you go as you please! Reveal face-down card! Go Torrential Tribute!" He was spared from the synchro monster's wrath as a giant wave crushed all the monster that had been on the field. Lacerbus sighed as he had narrowly damaged a great deal of damage. He had seen what the direct attack had done to the boy.

His relief was short-lived however, as the audience began booing at him for stopping such a great play. They even began throwing trash of varying kinds, pelting his precious suit. Lacerbus, however, for once didn't pay heed of of it as he had realized just how bloodthirsty his audience was. "I have to admit, you surprised me, which doesn't happen very often!" The crowd's favor was certainly with the boy, has he had surprised them all with such a great display.

7700 LP
CoH:3
Monsters: none
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: f F   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Echo grunted.

'I didn't want to do this just yet...' He thought to himself.

"I'll activate the Ritual Spell "Sacrifice in Harmony"!"

The Underground SacrificeInHarmony

"I'll send "Melody Maiden - Siren" from my hand to my graveyard to Ritual Summon "Melody Maiden - Nocturne!"

The Underground MelodyMaiden-Nocturne

"Nocturne's special ability allows me to special summon 2 level 3 or lower monsters from my graveyard in defence position! Be revived! Sonic Fairy - Echo, and Sonic Fairy - Pitch!"

The crowd began to cheer as he glared at his opponent.

"Tuning. Level 3 Sonic Fairy - Echo, Level 3 Sonic Fairy - Pitch. (=6)
~*The tune from a gentle strum resonate throughout ones heart.. I call upon you to spread your melodies to all! Synchro Summon! Sing! Sonic Strummer!*~

The Underground SonicStrummer

As the card appeared on the field, she looked at Echo and nodded. Echo nodded in response.

"Sonic Strummer's special effect allows me to special summon a level 3 or lower "Sonic Fairy" from my graveyard! I choose "Sonic Fairy - Pitch"! Next I'm allowed to add an equip spell from my deck to my hand! I choose "Sonic Guitar!"

Echo got the card and glared at his opponent.

"Lets see you stop this... Battle.. I attack with all 3 of my monsters!!"

The three monsters struck him directly.

"I set 1 card and end my turn."

The crowd went wild.

LP: 5500
Hand: 3
Monsters: Sonic Strummer (2300Atk), Melody Maiden - Nocturne (1600ATK), Sonic Fairy - Pitch (1600ATK)
Spell/Traps: 1
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Pain... like he had never felt before. After taking 5500 Life Point damage Lacerbus couldn't stop twitching as the electric in his body was forcing his muscles to contract involuntarily. He had not expected this at all... "Draw!" Lacerbus muttered as he painfully looked at his options. The face-down card worried him but if he held back now he would be finished before his next turn.

"First I'll play the Spell, Reincarnation of the Dead, I discard 1 card from my hand to add a monster card to my hand. I'll discard my Demon Roar God Cruz and add Demon Roar God Grimro to my hand. Cruz's effect activates! I'm allowed to special summon 1 Demon Roar God that is level 4 or lower. Come forth! Demon Roar God Kushano!"
Lacerbus had to take a breath to continue his play, though he had stopped shaking his breathing was still erratic. "I'll Normal Summon my Grimro and tune both for Black Rose Dragon!" An omen among duelists, a dragon with rose petals as with came into the field. "Go Rose Gale! Destroy the field!" Thankfully the boy had no counter and Lacerbus still had some possible moves.

"If Demon Roar God Kushano is in my graveyard I'm allowed to discard 1 Demon Roar God monster from my hand to add Kushano to my hand. Next, my discarded monster's effect activates, as it was another Ganashia! Be reborned Ganashia and attack directly!" Lacerbus took another breath before saying, "I end." The audience was in a frenzy, the duel was bouncing back and forth with no clear winner in the horizon...

2200 LP
CoH:2
Monsters: Demon Roar God Ganashia (1800 ATK)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Echo covered his face a bit as the gale destroyed the field.

'This guy just keeps taking out everything I throw at him...' He thought to himself.

"My turn, draw!"

Echo swipped a card from his deck.

"I'll summon "Sonic Fairy - Dancer" in defence mode!

The Underground SonicFairy-Dancer

"Next I set a card and end my turn.."

LP: 5500
Hand: 2
Monsters: Sonic Fairy - Dancer (600 DEF)
Spell/Traps: 1
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Lacerbus was pleased the boy didn't gain control of the field during his turn. He knew however he had to keep on the attack, or else he would lose the advantage. "Draw! First I'll summon my Kushano and tune it with Ganashia! Come forth Chain Dragon and attack Dancer!"

"If Chain Dragon can last this turn, I'll be able to use its effect," thought Lacerbus. Getting the feeling back in his body, Lacerbus was slowly recovering, though he had failed to notice the importance of the face down card his opponent had set due to the bliss of gaining the feeling back into his body...

2200 LP
Monsters: Chain Dragon (2500 ATK)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Echo grunted.

"Reverse Card open!! Taking the Stage!!"

The Underground TakingTheStage

His monster returned to his hand and the attack became a direct attack. Echo screamed in pain a the jolt went through his body. His body was standing, but motionless as he was leaning down, his face couldn't be seen.

The crowd grew silent in shock.

Announcer: "W..What..did he just do!? Is this boy crazy!?"

"I.. Am a duelist... To obtain victory... I will gladly recieve the damage...

He slowly and weakly stood as well as he could.

"This pain is nothing!! Taking the Stage's effect allows me to special summon a monster from my deck whos attack is equal to or lower than the damage I took from the attack!! I choose, Sonic Fairy - Muse!! "

The Underground SonicFairy-Muse

"Her effect allows me to Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Sonic Fairy" monster from my deck! I choose "Sonic Fairy - Canon"!!"

The Underground SonicFairy-Canon

When she is special summoned by the effect of a "Sonic Fairy" monster, I can destroy 1 monster on your field, and then.. You lose life points equal to that monsters defence!! I choose Iron Chain Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Lacerbus felt yet another wave of pain shoot throughout his body, though it wasn't as intense as before as the numbness came back. "This isn't good," though Lacerbus. Not having enough energy to speak, he simply played without talking. He used Kushano's effect and discarded Casith to return it to his hand. "Kushano... goes to my hand... Casith destroys Muse...I end," Lacerbus muttered. If only if he had attack with Kushano first... Lacerbus felt into despair as he had nothing to defend himself in the field, his carelessness had cost him the duel.

400 LP
Monsters: none
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Echo weakly drew a card, his vision getting blurry. Two large shocks in a row had taken a huge tole on him. But all he had to do was attack and it'd be over.

"I atta..."

His words stopped as he blacked out, his eyes losing color as he fell to the ground. His field disappearing.

Announcer: "T.. The duel is over... The duel is over!! We have our winner!!

The spotlights hit the man.

'I was... too weak...' Echo thought to himself as he drifted away, a tear running down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Lacerbus fell to his knees... and started laughing. So this is what an underground duel was! He had won only because of the difference in age, which had made him able to withstand the electric shocks a bit more. Two people were helping him stand up and a third was about to give him the cash prize for winning until Lacerbus snapped. He pushed the other 2 guys away from him and at an instant was holding a card a few inches away from the neck of the third person. Lacerbus said, "Don't you dare give me that money, I am no more a winner than this was a duel."

Accepting money from strangers was one thing but accepting money from a duel he should have lost... he couldn't stand it. Swaggering where he stood, the numbness was the only thing keeping him going into shock from the pain. "Give that boy the money, he won this farce of a duel." The person with the money calmly did as he was told, not out of fear but out of pity. Lacerbus was standing out of sheer will and would have been incapable of hurting anyone in his condition and he knew it himself.

Walking slowly out of the arena, most people of the audience were talking nonchalantly as if this was a common occurrence. Lacerbus went as far as sidewalk outside the arena before he collapsed into the floor.

OOC: Guess we're both out unless someone picks either one of us up lol, epic topic bounce
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 am

Swaggalicious job ur guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 am

Pan walks outside to find the purple haired boy on the floor."Just as i thought, he cannot handle underground duels." Pan saod. Pan called a Taxi and took the boy to a hotel. Pan payed for the room then left, "We'll meet again.....One day"
Pan then walked off into the distance, lost in thought once more....

OOC: Soz i should of found lacer XD wasnt paying attention to these topics so i posted mine then ima close.
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground   The Underground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: