Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star in the Studio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:26 am

Echo was taking a ride throught Domino City on his D-Wheel. He always loved going for rides to clear his mind. The air felt great against his skin. It almost seemed as if he was flying. Suddenly, something came to his attention.

"Domino City Studios, looking for new talent!"

He was a bit shy about it at first, but decided to go in. His passion for singing wouldn't let him turn away.

As he walked in, everything seemed so... Alive. There were people already in the studio singing. It made him a bit scared. They all sounded so good!

'Maybe this was a bad idea...' He thought to himself, slowly turning around.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 am

Romaric rode his motorbike through every curve he could go through as Achilles tripped over a box and fell over. "See ya' later sucker!" Taz grinned while his engine roared. "Well... Good thing he didn't tell Granfather about last night, eh...." he said and then a sad voice popped out from his deck. "It's all about her and never me."

Romaric had seens a talen competition announcement nearby and noticed a person with a d-wheel slowly leaving. "Hey you, think you could come with me? Not much of a singer... Could use someone to help me relax." He said with a light smile towards the yellow haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 am

Echo blinked when he saw the man come up on a D-Wheel. At first glance, he seemed a bit intimidating.

"Oh! Um... Sure.. I guess.." He was a bit scared to go back in to be honest. But He wouldn't let anyone else know that. Besides... This guy was... strange..

Echo took another glance at the guy whom was smiling. He blushed and turned back towards the door quickly so that the man wouldn't notice. "Lets go" he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

Romaric rides his motorbike into a nearby spot un der the tree and jumps off it, walking towards the stage. "Now lets see if I still got those vocals... If not... There is always surfing!" he said calmly while walking foreward with his eyes set straight in his goal and that was to try something new for once.

His head slowly shifted towards the boy while his smile stayed there, giuving off a relaxing feel. "You ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am

As the two Prodigies conversate they didnt know they were being watched.

O my seems my play toy is talking to my Private dancer Neko Snickered i wonder how this can turn out.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am

Star in the Studio Anime+1+a

I might as well watch for fun . The siren thought
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:53 am

Still blushing, Echo took a deep breath. He wanted to say 'no'.

"Lets do it!" Echo turned to the guy and gave a fake but gentle smile.

Deep down, his stomach was twisting, but at least he wouldn't have to go through this alone. Echo kept taking glances at the guy. He seemed different for some reason. Though.. Echo couldn't put his finger on it.

"By the way.. My name is Echo." He looked at the guy with his gentle green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

Raomric wasn't really sure if he was going to sing but he could give it a try, though he did feel something strange nearby. "My death senses.... They are tingling!" A voice came from his deck and it is obvious that it was Graveyard Hunter. "What is it now?" he whispered calmly to it but he simply faded off.

"Alright... My name is Romaric Storm and looks like your up first!" he said, pushing him towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Echo looked around, he was also getting a strange feeling, though he couldn't tell what it was. Suddenly, Romaric began pushing him towards the stage.

Echo blushed. "W.. Wait!!! Hey!!" Before he could get free, he was already on the stage. Everyone was looking at him....

His heart felt as if it was going to rip out of his chest. He slowly felt himself freezing up, then slowly looked towards Romaric, almost about to cry from fear.

He opened his mouth to sing, but couldn't get anything to come out.

'I'm.. alone here..' he thought. 'I don't think I can do this...'
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm

tsk that Grave hunter is ruining my fun.

Neko then enters the back stage. Slowly inching up to Romaric she wraps her hands around Romaric she whispers I heart you Romaric. Neko Then disappears.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Romaric scratched the back of his head and took in a breather. "She's toyin' with me, How sweet.." he muttered before turning around to see Echo on the stage and tapped on his deck. "Torpedo Warrior, help the kid out!" he said as the spirit of his warrior would appear next to Echo in which only he could see and possible even Neko. "Hand in there kid, You just got to believe in yourself like I do when I fight off evil!" he would muster towards the boy before dissappearing.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Nekos Eyes Open Wide as she saw this happening.

So my Rich Boytoy got Duel Spirits in his deck and that boy can see it to......this is gonna be fun.

Neko then taps on her deck using the spirit of her Knightess Tifa to Seduce Torpedo Warrior out of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Torpedo didn't go out of the deck because the card was attractive but because he had to go see what was going on, due to Graveyard Hunter being all moppy. He didn't speak or talk and just appeared to where this Tifa card was. "Shoo.."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 pm

He heard a whisper in his ear and looked towards Romaric once more.

"I.." He finally got a word to come out.

He looked down for a second and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He pulled out his music player and plugged it into the speakers that were on the stage.

Seconds later, a song began. Echo, still with his eyes closed, began singing. His voice in perfect harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVaINZj9IfQ
(Not mine, its a friend of mine singing this I'll post my version a bit later on.)
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Romaric let out a smile and slapped after Echo was finished and quickly Torpedo Warrior dissappeared from sight. "Great job Echo! Lets go to my motorbike, I got somestuff there I must get." He said in his calm voice for he just smiled brightly showing that he wasn't sad or angry at all.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Echo slowly followed Romaric, a bit confused... Was he the one that sent that spirit to him?.. Or..

Glancing at Romaric, Echo smiled brightly then ran to catch up with him so that they could walk side by side. After letting out his heart in that song, he felt happy, really happy. All he could do was smile, and it was thanks to this guy that he only met so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy

Tazzy

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Storm pulled out a rose and hid it somewhere in his shirt. "Eh, had to get this just incase.." He said before turning around Echo and raising his hand out for a shake. "Nice meeting ya', if you ever need me.. Just head to the waves or just google my name!" he said before hopping onto his motorbike and moving down a few blocks before he got to his alley and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Echo blinked. He left so quickly....

"A rose.." he said quietly, then remembered the hands of a girl around him in the studio.

"I see.." He walked to his D-Wheel and put his helmet on before getting onto the bike and speeding off, back to Duel Academy.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Star in the Studio Icehol11

hello there singer boy.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Echo came to a quick stop.
A figure... female?

"What do you want?" Echo said, getting an uneasy feeling from her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Star in the Studio Before10

Neko shatter her mask revealing her face

i love your voice heh lets have a race if I win I keep your voice.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Echo glared at the girl.

"You've gotta be kidding me... But I doubt that you will just let me go.."

He did a 360 with the bike , ending with it aiming straight towards her. "fine..."
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

This is gonna be fun

Ready

Set

G- NEKKOOOO!!!!

What do you want now...... Draco

I came to see you get smoked

Thats it To much stress

Neko Then Kisses echo on the cheek.

Maybe some other time Smile

Neko winks at him
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Echo blinked..

"What was that about?..." Echo sighed and rode off.
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Well that was fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star in the Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star in the Studio   Star in the Studio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star in the Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Non Main Plot Rp-
Jump to: