Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams

This is where it all begins, the start of a whole new level of Yu-Gi-Oh. This is for members of Taw's site ONLY!!! (forgot his site XD) and only they are allowed to post here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in Music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Name:Echo Sonata
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Lost in Music 44eb6aae6efcd7d56c1b443e208f073a30c22-1

Personality:
Echo is a calm and gental kid, always concerned about others and putting them before himself, but can also be tough when needed. He also takes his dueling very seriously and is never one to back down. Smart, brave, and clear headed, Echo is always ready for whats next.
Bio:
Born in Domino City, Echo was usually always alone due to his parents always working or out on buisness. Even though he was used to the fact that his parents were never home, he was still lonely. To keep himself occupied, Echo resorted to music and duel monsters, which were his passion. He dreamed of becoming a singer, but was always too scared to show anyone his talent.

At the age of 12, Echo was brought to a buisness meeting by his father where he met a man named Bruno. The two grow close quickly due to their passion for duel monsters. Eventually, Turbo Dueling was brought to Echo's attention as he attended a tournament that Bruno invited him to.

Echo quickly grew fond of the new style of dueling and asked Bruno to teach him. Though it took him a while to get the hang of it, Echo finally experienced his first Riding Duel.

Before leaving, Bruno was able to listen to Echo's talent of singing and was left in awe. As he left, he told Echo to follow his dreams and handed him a card.

Now, at the age of 16, Echo, now a student at Duel Academy, is known as one of the top students and duelist around. Gaining the title of "Sonic Star" for being at the top of his class.

Echo: "Please.. Don't look down on me.. If you do.. Your defeat will only be assured.. Now, I hope you're prepared to get Lost in Music! Duel!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:04 pm

ECHO YOUR NOT ALLOWED A BETTER SIGNATURE THAN ME!
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonsttersdreams.heavenforum.com
Echo

Echo

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:07 pm

TOO BAD!! D<
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:10 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! -Stays up all night making perfect sig-
Back to top Go down
Neko Alice

Neko Alice

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Excuse me boys but i win the smexiest banner competition
Back to top Go down
Lacerbus K.

Lacerbus K.

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Neko Alice wrote:
Excuse me boys but i win the smexiest banner competition

True, but with vulpix how could you not? xD (Personally likes echo's the most *Puts on headphones* ) bounce
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuu T-T
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am

Ty Lacer! <33 ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Dreams :: Charecter Bios-
Jump to: